Preparing For War

ICHIGO

  Getting the message about this Battle got me, Rukia, Chad, Uryuu, Orihime, even Urahara and Tessai running to the Soul Society meeting Yoruichi there.

A battle between a permanently manifested forms of the zanpakto's; do they even know where to find them? I think to myself. We shortly arrive at the other end of the senkaimon and head to find the captain meeting place.
----------------------------------------------
It's mostly quiet when we enter and I see that Mayuri and Phoenix are discussing something wile the rest of the captains and lieutenants(a/n yes I am aware that I'm spelling lutenant differently each time) talked together. The rest of the Soul Reapers were silent.

"Ichigo Kurosaki, because you are here we can only assume that you are fighting in this battle with us." The Head Captain says. "Yeah," I reply "But can you fill us in on everything?" I request. So they explain it. From how's there's only one full fledged manifested zanpakto to the fact that Phoenix is a prototype herself and is dying.

"C-can I help her somehow?" Orihime asks from behind me. "From what I understand the only way to help me is to become a full fledged manifestation." Says a voice I recognize as Phoenix's, "Orihime I know your heart and your good intentions, but you can't help or heal me. No one can except myself."
----------------------------------------------
3 Days Later

PHOENIX

Im heading to Squad 12 to meet with the Alien Fish to try to help with my emotional 'issue' in an attempt to save my life. I haven't had the problem for 38 years because I lived in the living world in a gigai all that time.

I'm almost at the door of the building when I feel my throat getting clogged up. I try clearing my throat which just results in me coughing. I put my wrist to my mouth to cover it up and stop, out in the open a few feet before the
door to the Squad 12 building.

I take my wrist off of my mouth and do you know what I see in my pale skin? Do you know what I see? Blood.