"BANKAI!!!"

PHOENIX

I ran up that hill as fast as possible, cutting down as many Prototypes as I had to. By now most were attempting to avoid me while a few brave souls tried, and failed to hit me. "Darkness!" I screeched into the crowd. At that they started dispersing and that led me into their side with a cave greeting me with the biggest opening you could imagine.

I run right into the mouth of the cave, the left over puddles from the rain and small patches of ice splashing and going everywhere and. The dark cavern walls are slopped so they're smooth with the exception with few jagged rocks still clinging onto the dark walls. Eventually I reach the end of the cave and shout out once more "DARKNESS!" I screeched out.
Rumble Rumble

"The heck?" I wonder aloud slightly panting. The slopped wall in front of me which announced the end of the cave collapsed and another darker tunnel greeted me. "CoMe AnD geT Me~" The darkness taunted. That's all that had to be said. I recognized that voice immediately. It's them, it or him or even her. No gender belonged to that voice, not even a soul heck none ever did. So I take off into a pit of darkness and the less than perfect eyesight less than helped. In other words it did more damage than it healed.

Now everything's...shaking? Is it an earthquake? After stumbling and trying to pick myself back up I take off trying to balance myself down the tunnel.

The originator of that voice which haunts me. "Do you know what!" I shout after playing nice. Through being put on a leash, taking useless and countless missions, getting hurt and being put into the healers barracks, being in an unfair battle, having been taunted about everything and everyone that I care about, being tortured, and just being plain pissed off I'm surprised that I didn't do this earlier.

I stop and freeze right in my tracks and stick my right arm straight in front of me palm forward and gather my anger and hatred and let my eye-no-both of my eyes go as strong as bonfires. I then chant something which could kill everyone and everything in existence.

"BANKAI!!!" And my palm shoots out a destructive power so strong and so bright that it blinds and changes me.