The Zanpakto Frozen In Time

I hate it when I'm right

Right when me and the other troops of the 13 Court Guard Squads their zanpakto's unsheathed, pointed right at the smiling reason why we're all up here; Mayuri Kurotsuchi. "Caption Kurotsuchi of the 13 court guard squads you are under arrest for creating a permanent manifested-" Caption Soifon was then cut off by her zanpakto breaking just above the hilt. There were murmurs and shouts of horror as each and every member of the 13 Court Guard Squads zanpakto ended up in the same condition as Soifon, captains, lutenants, subordinates alike. But then as Zangetsu was supposed to break I was grabbed instead and in a blur I was brought up to the cliff in front of Mayuri.

No. Not Mayuri.

But a teenager obviously taller than Rukia with pale white hair probably going past her thighs with yellow eyes and a pale skin tone. But what was the most confusing is that she was wearing a Soul Reapers shihakusho but the top was completely undone leaving a black tank top that went a inch or so below her neck. What shocked me was when she asked "Substitute Soul Reaper, what is your name?"
"Ichigo Kurosaki"
"Well Ichigo let's fight. You and a zanpakto of destruction."
----------------------------------------------
"Zanpakto, of destruction?"I repeat a bit dumbfounded.
"Exactly, but I suppose that you can called Phoenix." The zanpakto replies. As she says this her eyes go into a firey state yet completely yellow.
----------------------------------------------
We fight.

Phoenix slams her hand into the ground causing it to break and crumble, in short; she destroyed it.
Then she disappeared out of sight. This left me with one thought Did she...flash step? Thinking back to fighting my own zanpakto and the hollow neither of them could flash step they were only fast. She hit me a couple of times completely shredding skin and my own shihakusho as I was able to cut her a couple of wounds, but only one kept bleeding.

Simple as that but Phoenix never attempted to deal any fatal wounds This battle has gone to long I decide.
"Let's finish this up already!" I yell across the battle field greeted with another
"Let's"