Meeting Of Captains And Zanpakto

PHOENIX

It's been about a week after the trial when I received a hell butterfly wanting me to go to the meeting office to see the squad 1 captain which just happens to start in ten minutes, I speed off, confused.

Luckily I end up being one of the first ones in the room with my hair flowing freely and the top of the shihakusho off completely with just the tank top on. When I take a look around I recognize a reitsu and turn around to meet a white haired midget. "Hitsuguya," I greet walking up to Toshiro. "Phoenix," he says back making it obvious that we'll have that meeting later, just a few moments before the captains meeting began, leaving me on all levels of confusion.

"Why am I here?"I choose to ask.
"Because Phoenix, it has come to my attention that you have been a wonderer through these past years. All of the captains and I have decided to let you into the 13 Court Guard Squads and let you go on solo missions." Before a sound escapes my mouth he says, "On the condition that you must join squad 10, which Captain Toshiro Hitsuguya is in charge with, and go to all major captain meetings." He finishes.
"....."
"....."
"....."
"..... What?" I say dumbfounded. Then I realized They're keeping me on a leash.

"Captain Kurotsuchi told us his motives and what happened during interrogation, but he still had to go to court to protest for himself, which he failed to do."A captain says looking a bit familiar. Maybe.... Rukia? I only met her briefly along with the rest of Ichigos group but this guy looks kind of like her.

"So basically if you didn't say anything he would be dead by now."That captain... Soifon was it; clarifying what the other captain meant taking my silence the wrong way. "Captain Hitsuguya and Phoenix, you have a lot to talk about, so you both are dismissed." The Head Captain said. And so we just left.
----------------------------------------------
TOSHIRO

Me and Phoenix are currently in my office with a silence hanging over us.
"So..." She begins attempting to start a conversation. "How'd you know how to braid, Toshiro?" Irk! "It... Is .... Captain Hitsuguya and I learned when I was younger by my friend Momo."I answer attempting to compose myself.
"What's with the white hair?" I finally ask.
"What's with your white?"she fires back. "Look, I'm just taking your advice."I point out, watching her eyes go bigger by a fraction.
"Why are you so surprised?" I question.
"I'm not,"she replies "I... am just curious what made you... so.... talkative."she finishes.
"That is none of your concern. In the court room your eyes glowed and then those benches blew up, what was with that?"
"I am the zanpakto of destruction,"she starts "My eyes glowed because,well, in a sense they 'activated' my power and I did touch that bench. I brought my knee up and when it touched that bench; poof." Her power... "Is this destruction like power of yours.."I trail off. "What is it?"she asked. "Is that power.... your shikai?"I question. She smirks, tilts her head and
.
.
.
"Yep!"