Finding The Darkness

PHOENIX

When the rock corridor practically crumbled into nothing and just had enough support to sustain its structure. Speeding down this hall and that hallway each hall I ran into I destroyed the ground below me leaving only black in my wake. At one point I start noticing that when I leave the spot it crumbles and not when I'm directly on it. So when I approach a tall slab of ice I practically freeze in my place and stare at my reflection.

My hair was one of the few changes but it definitely was the most notable. It was almost entirely black but it has red edges. I moved my long side bang behind my ear and removed the bandages covering my right eye. Looking at my eyes...the original pale yellow was replaced by a yellow that was as bright as the sun. Heck it probably is brighter than the sun. Even my damaged eye looked as normal as the undamaged one.

"Stop looking at yourself and come over here you doll of a bird" The dark shouted out at me. Breaking my trance from my iced reflection I take off once again towards the black.
--------------------------------------------
After running for what felt like hours I see a wall. A wall...seriously?  Not taking it cause I was running for what seemed like hours I slam my body into the wall breaking the entirety of it down.

"There you are." It said. "Where are you?" I question looking around my plain surroundings.  The walls were jagged yet at the same time smooth. There were no creases in the wall signifying a number of walls just one round shape. Even the ceiling looks connected with with the round wall.
"Right here." The voice said right as a shape comes from the shadows.

The figure was a human, or is human looking. It is male and he looks oddly familiar. He had pitch black hair brown eyes. That's where the unfamiliarities end. His skin was as pale as my own and we both had the same body shape. We were around the same height but he's taller than me if only just.

That's when I finally noticed what he had in his hands.

A sword. A zanpakto. And I don't know why or how but I know what that zanpakto did. It destroyed. "You...have me in your hands." I said in monotone but I'm so confused. "How about you beat me and I answer your questions?" The man said sounding hollow, unhuman just like the dark.

"Alright darkness, just remember I won't ever let you die till I get what I want to know." I shout charging towards him causing the jagged floor to crumble. That's when I realized that there's medical tape around my waist. "Tch!" Now I know exactly what I look like.

I have that red and black hair and the weird eyes but obviously that's not all. My usual outfit is now complete but with my waist covered in white medical tape and above my waist is black tape covering everything till about an inch or so below my collarbone. My arms were covered from elbow to shoulder with black and white mis-matched tape. All in all I'm gonna guessing that I look pretty badass. Jumping away from the blade I try to land a punch on him only to find that when I missed the wall of rock behind him got hit and has a huge hole in it.

"So, this is me but with bankai...its been awhile." I observed.

THIRD PERSON

As Phoenix said this the mysterious figure known as Darkness charged at her with his blade. Phoenix dodges and tries to kick the blade with her foot trying to get the blade away from him and destroy it. She misses and not missing a beat Darkness thrusts his sword at her hitting her leg.

Phoenix grits her teeth but let's the pain course through her and turn into anger but not yet releasing it. Using her flash step she gets a very close look at Darkness and notices that his eyes are dull, lifeless, like a doll-a cloth rag doll. "What are you!" She shouts landing on the ground. He gives her no reply and starts racing towards her the sword swiping at her.

PHOENIX

What-what is this? No one that I have ever met was like this...unless. I thought to myself.

Years ago before I was even born into the human world their were people who created things, monsters for hundreds of thousands of years. I fought one of these monsters once before and they had the same look in their eye. Jumping off of a jagged corner of this damned caves wall I try punching and kicking the sword again, well at least that's what he thinks.

Now! At the very last second I switch targets from the sword to its weirder and manage to hit him in the face. "Humonculoss!" I shout at the body. A homunculus, of course he's one of them. I just wished I remembered my battle with the first one sooner.

Homunculus
noun
A very small human or humanoid creature.

"So did the person create you die? We both know that if they were alive they wouldn't risk their precious doll." I mocked trying to get an emotion out of it. Of course, nothing. The doll is...unresponsive in a more simple term. But all in all it's not even moving. It's blood red eyes won't blink. It's white hair won't even shift from the wind blowing through the destroyed walls and floors of this cavern. "So what can I do to get you to move?" Silence shifted and took over the entire room with us just staring at each other, doing nothing.

"If you're gonna do nothing then I guess I'll just go!" I shout somewhat arrogantly across the cave. I turn my heal leaving the ground the I left behind in dust. Tap, Tap, Tap That was the only existing sound in the cave and it was my own feet forming the sound. Not even the collapsed room made a sound as it crumbles more and more into oblivion.

It was the same response through the halls that I somehow managed to get through even with the ruble and missing areas.