Get Out

If you want a briefing I recommend re-reading the story

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

As Ichigo made his way down the corridor, he started hearing noises throughout one side of the tunnel. As big and thick as the walls may be they are certainly easy for eavesdropping. He went to the loudest sound of the wall and pressed his ear up against it. It sounded like speaking, like a dialogue. The voices that they had as well came from two very familiar people. Ichigo immediately put his hands onto the wall searching for a crevice. He was thinking about the passage into this whole base, where they had to find a crevice in order to even get into the space.

After some time he did in fact find the door and when he opened it he was certainly surprised with what he saw. It was both Toshiro and Phoenix talking. The two were so ingrossed in it that they didn't even notice Ichigo until he was standing  in between the two shackled. The second the pair saw him happiness portrayed their faces. As Ichigo worked to unshackle them he studied their features and watched how much they changed in the amount of time that they were gone.

Phoenix seemed mostly normal, no real changes in appearance. This thought though was cut off when he studied her facial features. He noticed how dull her eyes are, how damp her cheeks are, and then he looked at the arrangement of her hair. It was messy, the longness of it looking tangled and he started questioning why part of her hair was covering her right eye.

Toshiros skin tone was different. It looked more red compared to his normal fair skin tone and his spiked hair looked a bit singed. His clothes were as normal as Phoenix's and eyes were more lively than hers, if only a little.

After a few more minutes Ichigo just decided to use his zanpakto to break the chains. Surprisingly is worked and when he questioned Toshiro and Phoenix about the only replies that he got were 'Couldn't find it' and 'The shackles blocked the effects'. As they started walking towards the door he noticed Toshiro limping, he then found out that the male had a wound-flesh wound mind you-and it didn't fully heal yet. He also noticed that Phoenix was pulling strands of her hair over the right side of her face, and when she looked to her left or right she turned her head all the way. The walk through the tunnel was more tense, reasons being the slowness of the groups pace and the dark having a worse affect on the white haired female than anything.

As they exited the tunnel they were greeted by the sight of Orihime and Chad, along with Rukia and Uryuu leaning on the entrances wall. What they were doing?

Well, currently Rukia was being healed by Orihime while both the Quincy and Chad were standing guard. As the group on the wall noticed the group coming towards them, the dropped practically everything and they rushed to the slow paced group. When Orihime reached the two previous prisoners she started working on the Captain since his subordinate didn't show any sign of inflicted harm. As the healer continued to heal, Uryuu and Rukia questioned Phoenix about what happened.

"That fire guy matches the description of the guy I fought," Rukia commented somewhat thoughtfully. "But all he said was 'burn' on repeat." "Then I'll have to rename him to 'Satoshi The Burner'." Phoenix spoke quietly. "Anyways let's get out of here ok?" Toshiro said; he started sounding like before. So Ichigo and Rukia led the group out of the Precipice World and headed back to their own.

They didn't plan on coming back anytime soon.