An Experiment

PHOENIX

"So now what?" I question. Toshiro left for the Soul Society hours ago and now I'm in the meeting room discussing the plan. What was the plan? Well, I've got zero idea. And it clearly doesn't help that it's the middle of winter. First showers of rain and then the cold after? Worst combination.

Anyways, Urahara and one of the assistants from the 12th court guard squad were whispering by the corner officially leaving me in suspense. "Tell the idea already." I growled. Since the beginning I always had a short temper it's just that since the war started and all of the mini battles in it, I let out the rage more often.

"We came up with an idea about the p-prototy-pes." The assistant stuttered out in response. I nod in return, wanting him to explain. "Well umm, because the Prototypes come from in and out of the Precipice World we uhh decided to...make a machine inside of the Precipice World." "What does this 'machine' do?" I ask.

"W-well...when placed inside of the Precipice World it determines how many Zanpakto Prototypes are in it." He trails off nervousness finally captivating him. I turn my head towards Urahara, expectantly waiting for him to continue. "Well the machine itself is already inside of of the Dangai. But whenever the number of the amount of Prototypes go down we get a transmission telling us how many are left in the Precipice World." He finishes.

I speak the final question on my mind "Does...this include the complete Zanpakto?" I ask wearily. "Why of course." He replies with a cocky smirk. Well, this just made finding the Darkness a whole lot easier.

"Oh and Phoenix," He continued by saying "About your bankai..."