Home

So because Phoenix only has one completely useful eye now the details in her P.O.V is going to be a little less well...detailed.
--------------------------------------------
PHOENIX

As we exited the gate we were greeted by the outdoors and found ourselves standing in a mountain. As looked around for more detail I noticed a spikes substance by one of the rocks. I sprint over it, stumbling and not seeing right. Not all of my vision was taken but a good portion of it was, and it scares me. Don't ask why, I don't know, but it kind of creeps me out. When I reach the spiked area with footsteps coming from behind me, I see the ice. I see the blood. They were mixed together so that almost all of it was an icy blue and the other part of it was a deep red, almost black.

Moments later a familiar voice is heard next to me. "Looks like it's still there." He mumbled "Ichigo, how long were Phoenix and I stuck in there?" He asked directing the question to the orange haired male. "It's hard to tell Shiro to be honest. Few weeks? A month?" Ichigo questioned. "It's Captain Hitsuguya to you." Toshiro hissed under his breath. I give off a soft smile at the scene, it gave back memories, good ones at that.

"Alright let's go home." Rukia ordered. It was funny seeing this, because well, by now Rukia was climbing down the mountain pulling Ichigo by the ear along with her. Suddenly Orihime completely stopped and turned towards  me "Phoenix I have to check your wounds now." I go stiff trying to say 'No that I didn't need treatment." But that was a lie, it did still hurt a bit whenever I came close to my right eye, thing is I don't want help. But luck wasn't on my side at the minute, so the healing barrier was put up.

It was dark by the time someone said anything. "It doesn't look like that there are any injuries on Phoenix Orihime, so can we go?" Rukia asked. She was getting restless I could tell. "Yeah but I know she is hurt just where exactly-" "Orihime it would be appreciated if you stopped bringing up your hand and let us continue." Toshiro pointed out. He was right her hand was just a few inches away from moving my hair from my wounded eye. Orihime starts rambling apologizes but does as he says and the climb continues.
--------------------------------------------
It's been at least three hours when we arrive at the temporary camp, and it's dark with Ichigo and Rukia squabbling to each other. Isn't this just the best?

Please, please note the sarcasm.

Me and Toshiro observe the camp having never seen it before. The ground seems dirty and the huts or tents looked a bit messy. As Rukia led is towards one of the bigger tents I was left just following her.

"Kisuke we got them." Rukia called out. I doubt that I've ever met Kisuke, I mean I haven't seen him before have I?

No, I haven't.

Just then a man covered in a great and white striped hat, wearing a green kimono, with clogs on, and waving a fan in his face. "Ah!" He starts joyfully

"So you're Phoenix?"
Nod

"You sure look like one with those eyes of yours!"

"Actually--I was wondering, what's going on with the war?" I almost corrected him about the eye. "Well, we are winning, but I believe that that is because their main soldiers aren't there." "But they're in the Precipice World." I finish, being greeted by a nod in response. "Come in! Come in!" He says waving us inside of the tent.

Of course, we follow him in. The room itself seemed kind of basic, with the cloth of the tent as the walls and ceiling and the floor being attempted to be covered by carpet. We sit down at some old run down wooden chairs outlining a newer looking wooden table. While everyone except me and Toshiro were conversing, I covered my right eye with my right hand and let out a quiet hiss of pain. Thankfully it only caught Shiros attention. "You alright?" He asks in a low tone. "Just dandy." I reply sarcastically.

"Phoenix..."

"Alright, alright. I'm fine though. Really."

"That's good."

"How about you, Shiro?"

"It doesn't hurt anymore."

"..."

"It was thanks to Orihime too."

"..."

"Phoenix...Why didn't you let them see your eye."

"..." This time I open my mouth but no sound comes out. "It's raining." He whispers. For some reason he would always guess the weather in the Precipice World, no clue why though. Maybe because it kept him sane there, while I just wallowed in self pity. I was weak. I couldn't 'heal' him, all that I could do was watch while he suffered. And then when the old man walked in with the knife....

When that thought escalates too quickly for my liking and I abruptly stand up and just leave.