Being a tease

The steamy water cascaded on our forms, making the scene ten times more erotic. I answer slightly to the kiss, knitting my fingers into his drenched hair. His hand lightly brushes my clit, making me moan and recoil from his touch.

"I'm supposed to wash away the sex, not accentuate it!" I struggle to say while Louis nips at a particular spot on my neck.

"Who said anything about sex?" He whispers in my neck, stopping his mouthy assaults. His hands ghosted painfully slowly down my thighs, igniting a trail of fire on my sensitive skin. "This is all about very, very, hot teasing." He groans, rubbing our wet bodies together. "I say, the first one to cum loses?"

"And what's the prize?" I say back, with a scowl on my face.

"If you win, you get a little gift..." Louis starts, but the look I gave him made him add "And I won't touch you provocatively for the rest of the evening." He kissed me softly, and pushed away wet strands of hair from my face. "But if I win, I get to sex you up right now, with none of your whiny protests." Louis voice dripped with desire and I almost climaxed there.

"Ok. Fine," I answer bluntly, before grabbing his erection, which clearly took him by surprise as he let out a low animalistic growl. His head lolled backwards in ecstasy and he groaned loudly as my hands went up and down his shaft. The water dripped down his chiseled chest, making him look like an Adonis. Louis bit his lower lip, trying not to cum. I was about to touch him more roughly in order to bring him to the edge, but he slapped my hand away.

"My turn," he grunts, pushing me once again on the shower wall. His soft lips automatically latch onto my neck, suckling on my sweet spot. I closed my eyes and let out a whimper as his hands trailed up and down my body, giving my breasts an occasional squeeze. He was already bringing me on the brink of climaxing.

I tried to slide my hand down back to his erection, but he caught it easily and held it against the wall. His other hand though, was playing furiously with my nub, rubbing and flicking it with his skillful fingers.

My knees weakened slightly at his special treatment, but Louis's strong grip held me flushed against him. I was panting madly, my climax nearing faster than ever. It took me all I had to clutch his cock with my free hand, and finish my hand job.

"Louis!" I moan out very loudly, his hands suddenly being too much to handle. He nuzzles in my neck, a cummed all over my hand with a groan. I orgasm right after, the releasing so pleasurable it took me to heaven and back. I can't help grinning stupidly. I had won our little deal.

The dripping of water and our very heavy panting were all that could be heard for a couple minutes, before Louis steadied himself, took a hold on the soap and began washing my body. His movements were slow, but he made no move to arouse me once more. Sated and satisfied of my small victory, I started washing my hair, and then soaped his body.

After washing ourselves thoroughly, Louis stepped out of the shower, and handed me a towel. I grasped it, and rolled it around myself like a dress. Louis tied another one around his waist and shook his head like a dog trying to rid himself of water. I eye him, dirty thoughts making their way into my head. I ignore them the best as I can, and take my earlier clothes from the floor.

"You aren't going to get back into these clothes, right?" Louis asks suddenly.

"Why not?"

"Were going to a party Soph. You need a dress. A nice dress" He explains, eying the towel. He grabs my right arm and pulls me out of the bathroom. He opens the door slowly and I almost smirk at the view I see outside the bathroom. The couch was directly in front of the door and there sat Niall, with Zayn and Liam. Their pants were all open, their bulges sticking out. And they were all rubbing themselves off with their eyes closed.

Louis chuckles in amusement and their eyes all snapped open to look at us in surprise.

"I think that they were listening to our little game." Louis whispers in my ear. I look at Niall and he looks pretty flushed, though quite angry. I notice he can't stop looking at Louis's arms on mine. Sweet revenge has begun it seems.

"Why did ya stop teasing each other?!?" Zayn whines. "It was such a turn on." He continues, wanking himself harder.

"Because she needs to get ready." Louis cuts before I can answer.

"Can I get her ready?" Liam asks, looking predatorily at my almost naked form.

"No. Harry gave her to me; let me enjoy her while I can." Louis protested, pulling me closer to him.

"Yeah. Just to remind you that "she" is right here." I say.

"Come on, let's get you ready."Louis persists, bringing me to the room in front of the bathroom. He opens it and I gasp in surprise. It was in fact a huge walkthrough closet.

He pushes me inside, places me in front of a huge mirror and goes to the back of the room.

I look at all the clothes, some weirder than others. There even was a special area for accessories, and another for makeup. "Where does all of this come from?"

"We ask our managers to provide our backstage rooms with big closets, in order to store in all of the bands clothing and accessories in a single room." His British accent reverberates faintly, muffled by clothing.

"Who knew you were all such girls." I giggle. His laugh echoes from the back, but then he comes back all dressed with a blue and white striped shirt and red chinos. He hands me a black polka-dotted dress with a red ribbon at the waist and an exotic red flower.

"Here. Put this on." He gives me the dress, and heads into the accessories section.

"How come are there girls' clothes though?" I ask, curious.

"That's very recent. Harry ordered all that clothing for you while you were sleeping in the van. He asked it to be brought here as soon as possible. Never been used." He says from somewhere in the room.

I eye the black dress in my hands appreciatively, but notice something's missing. Again.

"Umm. Louis? Can I have some underwear?" I ask, unzipping the dress.

"Sorry but no. Harry doesn't want you to wear any. He didn't buy some." His voice chuckles from between racks. I huff an annoyed sigh, let the towel fall down on the floor and get in the dress. I look at myself in the mirror, and turn around to inspect all the dress's details.

"Breathtaking, as always." Louis breaks me out of my reverie, before handing me a pair of black flats, a red scarf, a heart-shaped necklace, black-feathered earrings, a cute ring with a red gemstone and a bracelet on which was written TAKEN. I roll my eyes.

"I already know I'm yours."

"But others don't and we don't want anybody to touch our Sophie." Louis elaborates, helping me put on the heart shaped necklace.

"How ironic. It's the name of one of your songs." I remark. He winks, and then takes a couple steps back from me. His stare was calculative.

"You know what? You make me think of an exotic crow in that dress." He finishes. "I like it." He claps happily. I play with a wet strand of hair, trying to make him notice that I didn't do my hair. "Your hair will be left untied, and it'll dry eventually." He adds with a playful smile.

"Don't I get to wear make-up?" I ask, not very content of his decisions.

"Don't need make-up, to cover up. Being the way that you are is en-nou-ough-ough." He sang, and I rolled my eyes again.

"I get it." I huff.

"Good." Louis led me back into the main room where was now Harry, Niall, Zayn and Liam, waiting.

"Hey beautiful. You look perfect." Harry said, opening his arms. I look at Louis and he presses me into Harry's arms. Harry kisses me, and then hooks our arms together.

"On we go." He says. We walk out, closely followed by the other four boys.