no strings attached

I sigh shakingly and walk in, before closing the door. My strong mask fades rapidly as I take a shy look at my thighs . I wince. The skin is raw, and bruises are already starting to form.

A sob finally escapes my lips. The fact of seeing Zayn's damage almost makes the pain worst. Zayn opens my door in nothing but a towel. My towel.

"Get yourself together." He orders. "This time wasn't any different from your other ones. But I swear if you show Harry theses," he says, pointing the bruises on my lower half, "Next time will be worst." He promises.

I nod and he kisses my forehead, before shutting the door, certainly heading for the showers.

Tears sting my eyes as I put on girl boxers and a loose tee, before snuggling into bed and lettingthe tears fall freely on my face.

After a couple minutes, there's a soft knock at the door.

"Get the fuck away!" I scream crying, hugging one of my pillows tightly. I keep my teary face hidden in my pillow as someone bursts into my room.

"How many times have we warned you about language Sophie?!?" I recognize Harry's angry voice immediately.

I start shaking madly weeping some more.

"Sophie! Answer me now!" His voice demands. The weight on the bed shifts. "So- " He stops short. "Why are you crying love?" His voice brusquely takes a caring edge. He rubs my back softly, pulling the pillow away from my arms.

"Please don't hurt me." I beg, grabbing another pillow. He pulls it away from me again, holding my wrists softly in his hands.

"Did I ever really hurt you?" He asks.

"Things could change," I hiccup, indeed not recalling anytime where he had truly hurt me. There had always been some kind of pleasure.

"Soph. Look at me."

I refuse to look up at him.

"Please." He whispers.

My teary eyes slowly meet his green ones filled with concern.

"What happened?  Did I do this to you? If I did.... I'm truly sorry." He says softly, rubbing my back soothingly.

"Its n-n-not you." I sob some more. Harry cradles me into his arms and let him. He kisses my hair, before resting his chin on the top of my head, his hands rubbing the outside of my thighs trying to appease me. Digging my face in to his chest, I cry again.

All of a sudden though, one of his hands slides to the inside of my thigh. I jump away from him.

"Go away!" I holler. "Leave me alone! You're no better than him!" I scream, scuttling as far as him as possible while staying on the bed. His eyes harden as he eyes the insides of my thighs.

"Oi! Boys!" Harry calls, his eyes never leaving the inside of my thighs.

At that moment, Niall, Liam and Louis rush in my room.

"Where's Zayn?" Harry barks.

"He just got into the shower," Liam explains, just as we hear water running. "Why was she yelling?" He enquires.

"What's this?" Harry demands ignoring Liam's previous question, motioning my thighs. Silent tears fall down my cheeks as I notice Harry's angry features. His hands are clenching and unclenching, knuckles turning white. He looks just about ready to hit someone.

"Don't hit me please!" I plead, hugging my knees to myself.

"Who did this to her?" Harry fumes, looking at the three boys.