Territory

"But"

"No buts. This is non-negotiable." Harry retorts, pulling me upstairs to his room. His odour is everywhere once we enter the orange bedroom. He shuts the door behind him and locks it. He spins back around to face me. "Now. I want you to tell me what happened with you and Niall while you were away." His eyes get darker as he talks, making me gulp and back up slowly.

"No-no-nothing. I just took some fresh air and he went with me."

"Nothing? Are you sure?" His tone takes a dangerous edge. "It did take a full 3 hours for you two to come back to the flat, and Niall looked flushed when you finally did return. The lad can't hide his emotions very well. Soph. Tell me. What. Happened." Harry cuts his words out very carefully.

"He took advantage of me okay." I lie, biting my lip. He cocks his head to the side, but continues advancing on me until I fall backwards on his bed. He put his hands beside my head.

"You're lying." He says. I look away, but he grabs my face, forcing me to face him. His eyes were black. "What did you two do, for you to come running back here yelling about protection?"

"Look. Niall kissed me, then I was angry after him and he thought I was acting irritated because I was on my period. Then I realized that I'm supposed to be on my period in a couple of days. End of story."

"Okay. I believe you. And I want you to warn me as soon as you really are on your period."

I nod, backing up on the bed, but Harry gets closer to me.

"Although, I am quite jealous that Niall got what he wanted twice today. Having you all to himself. So now it's my turn." He says, pressing his body against mine. "I'm gonna make you mine, and only mine." He murmurs in my necks, making me shiver. I start struggling, but he immobilizes my upper body with one hand and straddles my lower body. Harry unzips my leather jacket, his free hand sliding inside to grope a breast over my shirt.

"Didn't you already?" I gasp as his hand massages me over my shirt. "I thought you already had claimed me as yours when you took my virginity." My voice comes in pants as I try to fight his actions.

Harry pulls the jacket off me and throws it in corner of his room. "I thought so also, but Niall's been stepping on my territory recently." He replies, ridding me of my skirt. "Maybe I'll have to show him his place." Harry continues, anger flicking in his eyes.

"No! Don't! " I exclaim a little fast. He looks at me quizzically, doubt written all over his face. I catch myself, scolding myself mentally for standing up to Niall. "It's my fault okay? I'm the one that keeps tempting him, doing naughty things behind your back. Punish me. Not him. He's done nothing but what you've asked." I lie, biting my lip at the end and looking away from his face. He's angry at my behaviour and the fact that i'm standing up for his Irish mate. I can tell, just by looking at his whitened knuckles.

"You're lying. Again." He gets frustrated, and I hold my breath in, waiting for a slap, but nothing happens. "But I'm too tired to deal with you right now." He gives up, slightly pulling himself away from me. "Finish undressing and I'll take care of you sometime else, just to make sure you get the deserved punishment. You won't be able to stand when I'm done with you." His eyelids look heavy as he passes his hands in his hair, placing them messily on his head. "You know what? I think I'm gonna punish you in your new room as soon as it's done. I'm gonna be the first to take you in your own room." He says, before taking his boxers off completely. I look away. "Stop that. You've seen it already. Now, undress, were going to sleep."

"Can't I get pyjamas?" I ask hopefully, still looking away.

"Nope. You're sleeping naked, just like me." He says proudly. "And if you keep looking away from my body purposely, I'll swear I'll make you suck me." I don't turn my head around and he grabs my chin forcefully. "Just to let you know that I'm bigger than Niall."

"And why would I give a fuck about that." I spit, discarding my shirt and underwear before snuggling into his bed sheets. He gets inside the sheets also and hugs my body to his. His breath is hot on my neck and his hands wander around my naked body.

"Because I'm not as soft as him when somebody sucks me off, and I like making people gag." He whispers in my neck. <

I close my eyes and dig my head into the Harry-scented pillow, hoping to get some sleep."Aren't you going to close the lights?" I mumble sleepily, as his fingers kept roaming along the outlines of my body.

"Yes." He murmurs, before snapping his fingers. The lights shut immediately, and he nuzzles into my neck, his warm body pressed tightly against mine.

"Of course. You had to have the laziest lights possible." I mutter.

"Oh shut up and sleep will ya." He yawns.

"I'll try, but's it's not that easy seeing you're practically using me as your pillow." I whisper incomprehensively.

He pinches my ass, making me jump and whimper in complaint."I said, shut up."

"Then stop touching me!" I say, trying to push him away.

He grunts. "Girl, next time I'm shoving my cock in your mouth. What I said was simple: Shut up. Or you aren't gonna be able to sleep in your room. You'll keep sleeping with me till you understand what shut the fuck up means."

I did shut up this time, even though he started fingering me. Moans wanted to pour out, but I kept them in behind my tightly closed lips.

******************************************************************