What happens in my room

No! You can't come in now!" I say to the boys from the other side of the door.

"Girl, it's been five hours since you're locked up in there. You must be finished by now! Even I don't take as much time when I do my hair!" Comes Zayn's voice from behind the door. Of course he and Liam had no idea what I had bought, so they got impatient quicker than the other three.

"Yeah cause doing your hair and doing a room is sooo the same." I yell sarcastically, arranging the last details of my room.

"Well yeah." He responds a little less loudly, as if he doubted his answer. I chuckle and back up, admiring my work. With a sigh, I unlock my door, yes, I bought a lock since Harry didn't mention any of that in his conditions, and open the door.

"Et voilà mon travail d'artiste!" I say in French, letting them in. I barely had the time to notice they had posters of themselves in their hands that they come in like a herd of wild animals, hanging the paper versions of themselves on the wall behind my bed.

"Now it's complete." Harry says, smiling.

"No it's not! You guys just screwed the whole thing! It was going to be the only room in the house where I wouldn't have to worry about seeing your faces!" I pout.

They ignore me and walk around.

"I didn't know you could talk French so well." Louis compliments after looking around my room.

"I lived in Quebec before you claimed me as yours. Quebec City is French so that would explain why I speak it with such ease." I explain to them. They look captivated by my slice of life so I continue. "I speak Spanish too." Niall's eyes light up at this statement. "But you guys wouldn't know that since all you've tried doing since owning me is pleasuring yourselves." I say indifferently.

"But why do you speak English so fluently if you've been raised in French?" Louis can't help asking.

"Oh because now you're interested?" I reply wryly.

"No. Just making conversation." He replies just as dry.

I wince a little at his harsh comeback, but respond anyway. "I did my primary in English, then the rest was done in French, but I couldn't stop reading and writing in English".

"Soph, I wanna know why you have two beds." Niall enquires, looking at the two in question.

"The second one's a sleeping pod."

"Okay and what's the difference?" Liam talks for the first time of the day.

"I can sleep alone in the sleeping pod, and only alone."

"But we can still take you on the double bed when we feel like it. It isn't because you wanna sleep alone that we're gonna listen to you." Harry states.

"Whatever." I shrug. "It is nice to have my own little private place. Now out! I'm tired and I wanna go to bed!"

"But your clothes? We bought you loads of them! Don't you wanna put them in your closet tonight?" Louis asks, getting hopeful.

"No. It can wait."

"I'm not leaving yet." Harry protests. "I have to check a few things to make sure your room is acceptable." He declares, looking around, inspecting the wardrobe, under the bed and last the window.

Shit. I forgot about hiding the window escape. Harry looks angry as he pulls a rope from outside the window.

"I-I-I can explain," I utter.

"Please do, because it might shorten tonight's punishment. And believe me; I've got a lot planned." Harry's face is hard, just like the ones of the rest of the guys.