raping made real

"I have better things to do right now." I snap.

"What a poor choice of words." He scolds before bounding out of the bed. His hands grab my waist before I can register anything, and he pulls me on the bed over him.

I gasp, my fingers curling tightly around the towel to make sure it stay in place.

"Zayn! Let go of me right now!" I fume, fighting against his hands. "I'm not in the mood for this!"

"And why would I care?" He retorts, his fingers prying mine open. "It's not like you have a choice in the matter anyways."

I try clawing him but only end up pulling against his camisole. Zayn tears my fingers away from the towel, and throws it in a corner after unrolling from my body. Feeling exposed, I cross my arms over my chest and lift my knees to my stomach.

"None of that," he scolds. Out of nowhere, he produces a pair of handcuffs. What is it with them and those damn handcuffs?!?

He flips me so I'm flat on the stomach, and handcuffs my hands behind my back. I wriggle a bit and his hand roughly makes contact with my ass.

Smack!

"Oww!"

"Stop moving!" He demands, his hand coming down once more on my behind. I whimper, biting my lip hard. I have to get out of here!

Suddenly, I roll off the bed and onto my feet, bounding for the door naked, hands locked behind my back. I go to open the door, but smack myself mentally. Your hands are behind your back you dumbshit.

"Guess your plan didn't go as far as you thought it would right?" Zayn sneers, laying on his bed with his arms behind his head. "Soph. Get into the bed now."

"No." I snap, facing the door.

 "You know what pisses me the most right now?"

"I have my idea, but anyways, I don't give a crap whether your pissed or not." I retort boldly.

With great care, I sit my back facing him, and I curl myself into a ball on the ground to get warmer.

"Well you should." He hisses.

 I make a ‘pfft' sound.

"Turn around when I'm talking to you." He orders, but I don't budge, knees pressed on my forehead.

"You know why you should care about me being pissed?" He says, his voice getting closer to me with each passing second. I don't respond.

"Because when I'm pissed, I get horny. And rough. And pitiless." He grabs me from behind by surprise and hurls me on the bed like I weigh a feather. Which I don't. I'm startled for mere seconds.

"Oh yeah girl... You're in for a very rough ride." Zayn approves, holding me immobile as I furiously start struggling against his strength with only my legs.

His fingers dig deep inside them, making sure I'd have bruises later on. I whimper.

"Stop it!" I plead.

"That's nothing." He smirks, his fingers digging deeper to make me stop moving. "I was gonna pleasure you a little before actually getting inside you, but you lost that privilege when you decided it was okay to get off the bed and get mouthy."

Placing my hips in-between his thighs, he removes his shirt, revealing his tattooed chest. I writhe under him, trying to make him fall off, but I only get him to harden.

"Keep thrusting those hips, you're getting me excited." He grunts, rolling his hips into mine harshly.

Zayn roughly pinches my nipples, making them betray me and perk up. Fuck you Zayn. I hate you body.

Zayn doesn't waste much time taking of his boxers to free his hard-on. For the first time since I was kidnapped, I am truly terrified. I have nothing to soothe the whole thing. He doesn't even make me a little wet to make it less painful.

"See how ready it is already? Let's not make it wait any more," he says, parting my thighs open roughly.

I scream as he rams himself in hard, his hand clamping over my mouth as he does so. Every part of my lower body is screaming pain as Zayn keep's shoving himself inside me without letting me any time to adjust. The only thing he cares about is the sick pleasure it gives him to rape me like that. Yeah this time I call it rape. Cause I don't like one bit of the whole thing. I shouldn't like any of the things the boys are doing, but there's always something they do that doesn't make me completely despise when the sexually assault me, oppositely to what Zayn was making me suffer through. Not an ounce of pity as he thrusts restlessly into me.

The painful minutes of torture finally end as he slows his thrusts.

Suddenly, something hits me hard: I didn't take the pill this morning.

"Zayn! Don't cum inside me!!!" I beg. He's on the verge, and pulls out right before emptying his contents on my stomach and the sheets.

"Shit girl! You better have a godamn reason for this!" He pants angrily.

"I didn't take the pill this morning!"

"And you wouldn't wanna have little Zayns running around right?" He rolls his eyes.

"Of course not!" I spew from under him. He shrugs and spins me around, undoing the handcuffs.

"You'll have to wash these sheets though, I'll leave them in front of your door." He says as I try wiping the hot substance covering my stomach with the kleen-x he hands me.

"Great. Now I'm a maid." I mumble. "Don't bother leaving them in front of my door, I'll just leave with them right now." I say, tucking the sheet under my arms and around my naked body. My thighs are burning like hell, but I make way to my room anyways. The door is open and another note is posted.

Found this locked. Didn't think

you'd like moving around the house

in nothing but a towel. ;)

Your cook, Niall

I smile sadly. You're just a tad too late Niall.