acting out of anger

Harry pulls me upstairs quickly but quietly and pushes me into a bathroom, locking it behind him.

"Why bother locking the door if apparently everybody has the key to every lock?" I ask, right before being roughly silenced by Harry's lips on mine. I don't respond to the kiss, feeling something wrong about his behaviour and he urges his weight against mine, making me backup and press flat on the door. "Harry! What's wrong?"

"Stop using that beautiful voice of yours... It might just spare us some time." He groans. His lust glazed eyes meet mine for mere seconds, before he latches his lips back onto mine. Harry complimenting my voice? Not my body? Okay, something's definitely wrong here.

"Harry! Stop!" I beg between his feverous kisses.

"No." He retorts, hands aiming for my breasts. With newfound strength, I push him away.

"What's wrong with you?!?" I exclaim. Wow Soph. Since when do you care about his sanity so much? Since you started having feelings for him....No!!! I don't care about him. Well maybe a little... Shut up brain.

As I have an internal debate with myself, he goes to kiss me again but I shove him away once more. "Harry Edward Styles!" I shout. "What's wrong?!?Tell me, and then maybe I can try to fix it!"There it goes again Soph... You're playing the caring card.

 "You don't have the right to tell me what to do!" He retorts, grabbing my wrists and hauling them over my head with ease. "I'm the one in charge!" Holding them in one hand, the other takes charge of taking off my shirt and camisole, lightly dusting off the leftovers of Niall's and I's food fight. Left topless, Harry palms my breasts one at a time, his thumb sliding slowly over each nipple, giving them perkiness.

"You're beautiful... You know that right?" He mumbles, nuzzling his head into my neck. His grip tightens around my wrists when I'm not moaning like I normally would.

"Harry! You're hurting me!" I complain.

"Good."

I struggle in his grasp, feeling his fingers digging too harshly in my skin. Harder than the usual. Not good.

"You're acting out on anger?!?" I realise. If it would've been out of jealousy, the situation wouldn't have been the same. It would've resembled to the one in the restaurant."Hazza... What happened? Who hurt you?"

The curly-haired boy lessens his actions but doesn't reply, kissing everywhere his lips can attach to.

"Who hurt you Harry?" I repeat slowly.

Harry looks deep into my eyes.

"A girl hurt you right?" I say quietly.

"Yes. She was my girlfriend before she dumped me for another guy and threw my heart into flames. And you put gas on the fire when I found you and Niall pleasing yourselves so openly on the counter. Now, because of that little act, I decided that you'll play the girlfriend that broke my heart, and I'll be the angry boyfriend." He finishes heatedly. His actions were fueled by anger and betrayal as he rapidly rid me of my sweatpants and threw me into the shower, quickly undressing himself and entering the shower as well, right after pressing a couple buttons on the stereo that sat on the floor. When did that get in here?

As soon as he enters, a song starts. I recognize Nine Inch Nails Closer from the first's beats, these thrumming loudly as Harry starts the shower, turns the temperature to hot and glues his body against mine, his mouth latching on mine again. Noticing I refuse to respond to his urging kisses, he decides to bring it up a notch and thrusts two fingers inside me. I can't help it. I moan loudly, and he smirks, adding another finger inside my wet body.

You let me violate you 

You let me desecrate you 

You let me penetrate you 

You let me complicate you

His fingers start on a rapid and harsh pace, leaving me no time to adjust to his harshness. Harry digs his wet curls into my neck and bites the sensitive skin, once again marking me as his. I watch as water drips down our bodies, fascinated by the beauty of it all.

Help me; I broke apart my insides 

Help me; I've got no soul to sell 

Help me; the only thing that works for me 

Help me get away from myself

After the first verse of lyrics, Harry retrieves his fingers, grabs his cock, strokes it a couple of times and shoves it furiously inside me, thrusting in and out without letting me any time to adjust. I don't think I'm Sophie anymore to him. I'm that bitch that dumped him.

I wanna fuck you like an animal 

I wanna feel you from the inside 

I wanna fuck you like an animal 

My whole existence is flawed

You get me closer to God 

You can have my isolation; you can have the hate that it brings 

You can have my absence of faith; you can have my everything

"Ouch Harry!" I complain, lightly pushing against his shoulders to try gaining some kind of control over his harsh actions.

"Take it! You deserve it! You dumped me." he growls back, ramming deeply inside me. I grab his face, forcing him to look into my eyes.

"Harry, It's me. Sophie. I'm not her." I try, thumbs sliding across his cheekbones. He slowly stops thrusting and I see tears of frustration mixing with the shower water. "I'm sorry." I say. But he takes it as I'm still his ex girlfriend.

"Oh you will be!" Brusquely, he restarts his actions and my lower regions are once again twisted in pain.

I wanna fuck you like an animal

I wanna feel you from the inside 

I wanna fuck you like an animal 

My whole existence is flawed

His pace slows down a little as the song's lyrics get into his head. He starts losing stamina, and a little pleasure makes way inside me.

Help me tear down my reason 

Help me; it's your sex I can smell 

Help me; you make me perfect 

Help me become somebody else

I moan softly and he kisses my nose tenderly, before joining his lips with mine. Knowing he isn't angry anymore, I respond to the kiss with immense satisfaction of having normal Harry back, and not the anger-driven one.

"I like you a lot Sophie you know that?" He mumbles suddenly, hiding in my neck.

His thrusts suddenly get passionate and more caring. "I'm gonna make you feel good."

Moans pour out as Harry rapidly hits my sweet spot. Groping my breasts lightly, Harry gives a few other thrusts and empties himself inside me with a load groan, as I also tip over the edge and orgasm.

Without saying anything, Harry pulls out, grabs the body wash and very softly, starts scrubbing off what is left of my food fight with Niall. Well Harry... Aren't you just full of surprises?