Baking a cake

"You're unbelievable, smartass."

"But you love that ass right?" He replies cockily, wriggling his eyebrows seductively. "Of course you do." He chuckles lightly, seeing my face flushing pink.

"So are you gonna explain our agreement to the boys?" I ask timidly.

"Of course. It's all gonna be taken care of." He reassures, driving the curve to the driveway.

Soon enough, we all pile inside the boys' home, everyone except Louis arguing against the party I had just initiated. Louis calmly explains them the deal and all, and finally manages to get a grunt of agreement from the lads.

The rest of the day was pretty dull and boring; the boys not letting me set foot outside under any circumstance, one of them always having their eye on me.

I was almost glad when I was sent to sleep, nobody realising that I hadn't had my daily dose of self-pleasuring.

**************************************************************************************

It was quarter to midnight when I got outside my room, and downstairs.

"Niall?!?What are you doing here at this time of the night?" I whisper towards his figure in the living room.

It was storming outside and I couldn't lull my eyes to sleep, frightened by the terrible sounds of nature.

Pulling my hair into a messy bun, I go over to him, the chilliness of the floor on my bare feet making shivers rise upon my skin.

"I could ask you the same question," the Irish boy responds, lifting his beautiful blue eyes to mine for a brief second, before turning them back to a random magazine he had in his hands.

"Couldn't sleep," I mutter, sitting with him on the couch.

"Same here." He says, inching his body closer to mine. The heat of his body was so welcoming I couldn't resist cuddling with him to get warm. I was suddenly very self conscious, since I was in a shirt with his and the boy's names, a lacy camisole and sweat pants. And, no underwear since I didn't feel like wearing any. I reluctantly pulled myself a little farther away from him. Niall's body turns to face mine, and he cocks his head to the side curiously.

"Have something to propose to pass time? We still have a couple hours before the other lads wake up," Niall says, posing the magazine down on the ground. I think for a couple seconds.

"As a matter of fact, I do," I say with a scheming smile on my face. Then I tackle him playfully on the couch.

"Oomph!" He responds falling on his back, taken by surprise as I straddle him proudly. His surprised state doesn't last long. I catch the look of challenge briefly clouding his eyes a second too late; he switched us around, his body hovering over mine, Niall starts tickling me to tears.

"Enough, enough!" I beg after several minutes, but the Irish boy doesn't relent his torture.

"Say you forgive me!" he orders, tickling harder. "Tell me I'm your friend again!"

Stubbornly, I don't respond, but after a few seconds of painful tickling, I have to say it. "Okay okay I forgive you!" I give in. "You're my friend so stop tickling me!" His hands immediately stop touching me, but he stays there, straddling my waist.

"But it's fun to see you squirming in delight under me!" He whines.

"You do know that what you just said had a double sense right?" I say seriously, quirking an eyebrow.

He nods with a smirk plastered on his face and I roll my eyes.

"But now what are we gonna do?" The Irish boy bursts out suddenly, his smile fading slowly.