Tired

So this wee chappy is dedicated to one of my bestos chloe carroll! Happy birthday late bubs :*

________________________________-____-_____________-_-_________-____-_____

"Soph, I want you to lie on my lap, face down." Liam starts, sitting on the floor cross-legged.

"Yes Master." I respond, doing as told. I feel his hands inching their way along my leg and on the back of my thighs. They go under my skirt, and his fingers lightly trace my butt. I flinch, but don't say a thing.

"You know what, I'll take that out of you love," he says, reaching for the object that had stayed inside me for more than an hour. He pulls it out and moan low, hiding my face in my arms. He sits me on him. "Now how about we resume that sex you so rudely interrupted at the bar?" He whispers in my ear, before flipping us so I'm laying over him. I start inching my skirt down, but he stops me. "No, no, no. You stay dressed just like last time."

"But-" he slaps my ass hard.

"Don't speak." He scolds. "Stand up, and touch the floor without bending your knees." I do as asked shaking slightly, while he removes his pants and boxers completely, finally freeing his strained shaft. ""You have to keep your head on your knees the whole time, or I slap you. Understood?"

"Yes Master." I mumble, closing my eyes. He doesn't need to lift my skirt up as my ass was already visible for the whole room to see. Liam grabs my waist steadying himself behind me. With no lube no nothings, he thrusts into me from behind, burning his way inside me.

I bite my knees to avoid yelling and deranging Ian. He slams himself in again, making me whimper. Liam goes at it for a couple minutes, and my legs start shaking, not being able to hold themselves up properly.

"Liam! I can't take it anymore!" I complain, forgetting to call him Master. One of his hands slaps my right thigh a couple of times, the smack echoing in my head like a sermon.

"I don't care! Take it like the good slut you are!" he growls, his erection still pumping in and out of me at a rapid speed. His words burn like fire. My stomach churns and I feel the urge to cut again, feeling worthless. His thrusts got sloppier, until he ends up emptying his insides in my ass. The thought makes me wanna vomit, but I hold it in and keep the straight face.

Liam finally pulls out, and I crumble on the floor, not being to hold myself up anymore. I wanna fall asleep, right there on the ground.

"And I thought cheerleaders had cardio." Liam says looking at me before putting his boxers back on.

"Next?" Harry asks voice husky with lust. I see Louis and Niall straighten themselves a little, putting their juniors back in their pants. "Niall."

"Oi! Not fair Hazza!" Louis complains, making a pouty face.

"We keep the best for last Boo Bear." Harry answers, a smile lighting his face.

"Can I have the keys to the handcuffs Liam? I don't want her to have them." Niall asks, coming closer to me.

"Catch!" The older boy says, throwing the keys. The Irish boy catches them and opens my handcuffs, before throwing them and the keys back to Liam.

"Now. Lay on your back. Soph, I'll undress you fully, and then I'll watch you pleasure yourself, with my name on your lips. You have to look at me in the eyes if I decide I want to do things to you. You're not allowed to cum, unless I let you." Niall explains, sitting next to me. I nod.

"But do I need to call you master?" I ask, gazing into his blue orbs.

"Nope. You can call me God though." He says cheekily, proceeding to slide my skirt down my legs. I was nervous, sweating like crazy under his igniting touch. I have never pleasured myself of my whole life. Maybe I just explored the outskirts of my body when I started puberty once or twice, but that's it. Niall must've sensed my uneasiness as he stopped touching me altogether.

"You've never done any of this have you? Pleasured yourself?" he asks, voice barely a whisper. Tiredly, I shake my head no.

Suddenly, my eye lids feel heavy, the fatigue fully kicking in after Liam's treatment.

"Why don't you go to sleep. I'll teach you later." He concludes, kissing the top of my forehead before helping me stand up.

"Thanks." I yawn. "Harry, you don't mind do you?" I ask, putting on my best puppy face look. He stares at me for a second, and looks away.

"No, no. Get your beauty sleep." He mumbles, before starting a miscellaneous conversation with Louis who sat behind him. I go and kiss him on the cheek.

"Thanks." I say and smirk when I see his cheeks redden. I walk around the jet, opening a few doors until I find the one with the bedroom. I close the door behind me, only letting a little light enter. What am I gonna do? I think, falling on the bed. A cloud of drowsiness takes over my body, and I have only the strength to get in the covers, and bury my head in the fluffy pillows before slumber takes full control.