Consequences

I look away, terrified of this new side of him.

"You've been a bad, bad, bad girl Sophie. And now comes the consequences." His face is mere inches from mine.

"What I did was worth trying..." I whisper back my audacious statement. I notice his jaw muscles clenching as he fought to control his temper. I was starting to feel hot all over and completely aroused. Fuck you teenage body! And Fuck you Harry for being so damn gorgeous!

"Sophie, you're never going to try to escape, disobey or kick me again. Do you understand me?" His voice is stern and authoritative. I keep my mouth shut and look back at him expressionlessly. "I'm waiting..." He hisses at me.

"As much as you guys like to think you are, Harry, you are NOT in charge of me. I would try it all over again if I could... it was fun. And you deserved to be kicked. So shut the hell up..." The words explode from my mouth with no reserve. Shit Soph, you really have a death wish.

His eyes dart from my eyes, to my lips and then slowly down my body. He reaches for me and in seconds his fingers are looped around the sides of my jeans and underwear and he pulls my lower body away from the door, sliding them off, leaving my lower body naked and at his mercy.

He releases my legs and I fall back against the door. I tug desperately at the ropes above my head, but get nowhere.

Harry reaches down, slowly unzipping his pants and letting them drop down his legs, never tearing his eyes from me once. He kicks off his remaining clothes and approaches me, his expression intense.

My entire body was shaking, for many different reasons. As he reaches for my legs I clenched my thighs together as tight as I possibly could. He was not having that. His hands flew between my thighs and pried them apart so roughly my muscles were instantly aching. I gasp as he grips my thighs as tight as he possibly can and he pins them back against the door, forcing himself on me. I yank frantically at the ropes feeling my leg muscles burning from the pressure of his strength.

He releases one of my thighs and quickly slips his hand between our bodies. Grasping himself in his hand he guides himself inside me, a low growl erupts from his lips as I struggle to get him out. It only took him a split second to fill me completely.

"Harry.... it hurts!" I complain, trying to get him off me.

"Good." He grunts in response. I let out a cry, tugging desperately at the restraints.

He releases my other thigh and runs his hands up my ass as he grabs my hips firmly.

Stepping back a little, he pulls me away from the door angling my hips upwards and in seconds he was plowing into with such speed I could barely catch my breath.

Frenzied whimpers spill from my lips as he slams into me so hard it sends vibrations through my skin. I can feel the ropes digging deep into my wrists with every savage thrust and I am pretty sure they were starting to bleed.

The sound of flesh on flesh fills the air around us. I can't focus my eyes anymore as dizzy spells take me over. My body wants more, my mind screaming no. Unfortunately, my mouth listens to my body, and not my mental protests. Moans start pouring out as his thrusts become pleasurable. He knows how to make me feel amazing.

To my dismay, when the pleasure starts fully kicking in, Harry's powerful thrusts slow.

"Harry! Harry... don't stop." I beg breathlessly, my eyes are finally able to focus on him. I arch my back away from the door, pushing my hips up against him in eager anticipation for him to continue. To my horror, his pace slows even more until finally he stills inside me. "Harry..." I was practically pleading now.