Surprise

The doorbell chimed loudly, waking me up with a jolt. I fell of the couch in surprise. Events of last night rushed at me, making me a little dizzy. I shook my head to wake myself up fully. I have to talk to Kris today about what really happened, I decide. The doorbell chimed again.

"Could you get that Soph? I'm busy right now!" I hear Kristen yell from the top of the staircase.

"Sure thing!" I answer, chipper. Today would be a day without One Direction, without Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam or Zayn. What more could I ask for? There was an annoyed knock at the door. Damn people aren't patient these days. They knocked again. "Alright alright! I'm coming!" I yell, heading for the door. The person rang the doorbell again. I huff, and open the door.

"Surprise." A low husky British voice answers.

I gasp and try closing it shut as soon as I see a mass of curls. But Curly stuck his foot in the doorway, and pushed it open, his strength over powering mine by far. I get thrown on the wooden floor with a thud. My five nightmares enter the house, looking very pissed. I try backing up, but Niall and Harry jump on me and hold me on the ground.

"So Soph, who was-" Kristen stops in her tracks at the view of One Direction.

"Zayn?" Harry says, keeping his eyes fixed on me. The older boy nods, and goes up a couple of stairs to join Kristen. To my horror, he starts kissing her passionately.

"What the-"

"You better shut up right now before I find something to shut you up with." Harry seethes, holding me on the ground. I look at him like a terrorized animal. Zayn and Kristen break the kiss, my best friend getting flushed. She looks at me with a little remorse.

"I'm sorry Sophie. The story is, the day of our meeting, they had asked me if I was your friend and I had answered yes. They asked me my address and phone number and I gave it to them, because they said that they may need it someday. Yesterday, they called and wanted to know if you were with me. They had promised me a kiss from Zayn if I handed you over to them."

"And you rather receive a kiss from a famous person, who is a complete dick, than take care of your best friend?!?" I manage, struggling under the boys grips.

"You're gonna get it sooo bad Soph, you have no idea." Zayn cuts in angrily, reacting to my insult.

"Thank you Kristen, but we have to leave now, we have an important flight to catch in less than an hour." Louis finishes, opening the front door.

"Nooo! I don't wanna go! Please no!" I thrashed around on the floor while all five guys try hauling me up into their arms. I kick and punch everywhere, trying to get myself free as they carry me outside. "Nooo!!!Please!!!" I sob, trying to grab on anything that could stop them. I see their van where two security guards sat in the front seats. I move violently in their arms, not wanting to leave.

They literally throw me into their orange vehicle. I hit the floor with a thud, and they all got in, sliding the door shut behind them. I noticed the seats had been taken out, and five cushions were laid in a circle in the back. They all sit crossed-legged on a cushion, leaving me in the middle of the circle. Zayn grabs me forcefully and handcuffs my hands together behind my back. He pushes me back in the middle of the circle.

"You can go. Hurry, we don't want to miss our flight. " Harry told the drivers. The van hums to life, and faster than I thought possible, I see the neighborhood flying by. I look at all their angry faces, and start crying.

"I love your pj's." Louis comments. My head whips in his direction. I expect a smile, but his face his hard, emotionless. "But something's missing inside of them, don't you think? What do you suggest we do about that Liam?" he continues.

"I think she's missing some kind of penetration." Liam answers. I turn my head at him to notice he's dangling what horrifyingly looks like a butt-plug between his fingers. I shake my head no, silently pleading that they' aren't gonna do what I think they wanna do.

The van rolls over a pothole, causing all of us to jump in the air and land back on the floor. Except they had cushions and I didn't. It hurt.

"Oww." Before I know it the sound escapes my lips. The boys all smirk.

"I swear this I'll hurt more." Liam seizes me, and places me on him so I'm flat on my stomach. I struggle and thrash as much as I can but Harry holds my legs as Liam brings my shorts down. Niall places his hand on my mouth as the largest part of the object enters me from behind. I scream and cry on Liam's lap, while he inserts the rest of the toy inside me. It hurts like a bitch. It's almost like I have a stick up my ass, and the boys know it. Harry brings my shorts back up, and Liam puts me back roughly in the middle of the circle. I bit my lips, drawing blood, as the plug goes even deeper.

Unfortunately, the sensations were beginning to change. Slowly, pleasure was overtaking the pain. I close my eyes and whimper. I feel the boy's looks on me, and feel like men-meat.

"Let's play a giant version of Spin the Bottle mixed with 7 Minutes in Heaven." Harry declares. "Soph, you are the bottle. Each time you'll fall, and trust me you will, each time you'll fall on one of us, we get to kiss you and play with your body for 7 minutes. Sophie, you are not allowed to talk or we double the time. Only moans are accepted from you."

"But-"

The vehicle ran over another pothole, making me gasp in pain and pleasure. My hands being tied in my back, the instability caused me to lose my balance and fall on Zayn.