For your entertainment (part two)

"Oh no. You are not going to sleep right now." Niall objects, putting a can of liquid against my lips, urging me to drink. The taste of Red Bull excites my taste buds and I have the strong desire to spit it out.

"Oh no you don't." Liam says, clamping his hand over my mouth.

I refuse to swallow and start breathing out of my nose, but Harry plucks it with his thumb and forefinger, blocking all oxygen supply.

"Now swallow. We all wanna have a go since you all told us this morning that it would be okay to come tonight." Harry says.

I hold my breath for as long as I can but give up, the energy drink going down my throat as I gasp for air.

"I'm tired!" I complain.

"Don't worry; the energy drink will kick in a few seconds." Liam shrugs.

"But I'm not even aroused anymore! It'll hurt!" I complain.

"We'll make sure to arouse you again beforehand." Niall reassures, getting over me. I feel the energy drinks effect like adrenalin and get ready to push Niall off me, but once again, he kisses me softly and I'm left powerless.

"Niall... Why. Are. You. Doing this to me?" I manage to say between feverous kisses. He groans.

"Stop talking and enjoy. I'm just taking you and making you mine," He shushes silently before kissing me again, hands palming my breasts possessively.

"No!" I try pushing him away, but he over powers me like he always does. "I-I-I, Oh God!" I babble uncontrollably as Harry takes place in-between my legs, his rough tongue taking a rapid swipe at my clit. I make an effort to shut my thighs together, but Harry holds them firmly in place, taking another long lick. The action makes me moan on Niall's mouth, squirming to get them both off me. Liam's hands on my waist prevent me from doing so, his fingers lightly digging into them. Keeping his lips attached to mine, the blonde boy moves to the side, leaving some space for Liam to join the trio.

I hear a moan that comes from none of the three and I turn my head on the right, Niall's adventurous mouth heading on my neck, to see Zayn and Louis stroking themselves back to life at the erotic show the other three boys were currently offering.

Liam's mouth on my left nipple brings me vividly back to the three that were presently on me, the sensation eliciting a moan out of my tightly closed lips. I cry out again and feel juices run down my thigh as Harry's skilful tongue probes all around my vaginal lips, before swiftly entering it.

I whimper as he starts eating me up, and I try pulling away from him. The curly-haired boy growls and drags me back harshly, making vibrations against my clit that sent me in a sudden moaning frenzy, boosted by having Niall making hickeys on my neck and Liam sucking and groping my chest.

"Harry.... Stop!" I plead without much conviction. "Gosh please!" I groan, Harry's tongue taking a slow swipe.

"Please what Soph, I'm confused?" He says cheekily, flicking my nub softly. "Do you want me to continue doing this?" He starts, thrusting his tongue inside me roughly, earning an animalistic moan. He pulls out.

"Or do you want Niall to stop kissing you?" He asks licking his lips, his fingers ghosting my clit.

At the mention of his name, Niall had brought me closer to his body, kissing the inside of my neck at that particular sweet spot, groaning lowly.

"Or do you want Liam to stop playing with your gorgeous pair of breasts?" Harry continues, his digits still shadowing my lower regions teasingly.

Zayn's and Louis pants were getting louder by the minute, wanking themselves with a rapid pace.