Weakness

His breathing is husky in my ear, and I doubt he has the patience for any more of my stubbornness.

Maybe I should fake the orgasm. I savour the thought, weighing the pros and cons if he ever discovered that I faked it. I'll risk it. I conclude. I could maybe make him orgasm instead...And he might leave me alone.

"Okay, then let me use your fingers. I don't wanna use the jets." I plead, trying to act submissive. I turn around to face him.

"Serve yourself." He replies, bringing his hand out of the water. The next thing I do surprises both of us. I grab it boldly, and bring his fingers to my mouth, putting the tips on my lips teasingly. His eyelids drop, eyes glazed with lust as he locks them on my mouth. I carefully but slowly lick his fingertips, which makes him groan, before taking only one finger and putting it in my mouth. He moans loudly, his eyes closing fully as I twirl my tongue around his lone finger. I suck it hard, bobbing it back and forth into my mouth.

"Soph... Stop." He tries to protest, but he groans noisily as I suck harder. "Stop...Soph... It's supposed to be the other way around." He grunts again, his head lolling backwards. He moans low, and I feel he's close.

I don't notice his other hand snaking its way underwater until a finger is thrust inside me. The fact of being in the water prevents the pain.

I gasp on his fingers, trying to take them out of my mouth, but he keeps them in and enters two more fingers inside me, tossing the bathing suit out of his way with his wrist. The problem is, Louis doesn't move his fingers, leaving my eager body craving more. I whine in protest, and manage to take his finger out of my mouth.

"So here's the deal Soph." Louis says, panting hard. "I curl my fingers each time you bounce on my fingers. You have to be the one to give yourself your own pleasure." He explains, seeing my pouting face. "That was part of Harry's rules."

"Fine."

"Could you do something else at the same time?" His face reddens, and it's almost as he's shy about what he's gonna ask.

I nod hesitantly, looking deep into his cerulean eyes.

"Could you keep sucking my fingers? It's just such a turn-on..." He trails, looking away in embarrassment.

I actually pitied him at this moment, so I grab his free hand once again, and begin sucking once more. I watch with a slight smile his eyes roll to the back of his head in bliss. Maybe I could turn all of them against Harry; only by pleasuring them...the thought consumes my mind like fire, and I suck harder on Louis digit, before tentatively bouncing myself on his fingers.

I moan loud as he responds by curling all his fingers at once inside me. Pleasure rockets in me like firecrackers, making me bounce again and again as he keeps his word and curls his digits continuously.

"Oh shit." Louis takes his finger out of my mouth and puts his hand in his bathing suit, rubbing himself to the edge.

"Oh God Louis." I groan, also on the tip of climaxing.

"Go ahead Soph. Cum on my fingers like the good girl you are." He grunts, reaching his own orgasm.

It was all it took me. Forget the faking, this was real, and it was hard and powerful.I hold Louis tightly, moans and pants pouring out of my mouth like a prayer.

The sound of rushing water fills my ears, but Louis pulls me back up to the surface before it's too late. But honestly, I wouldn't have minded to die there, lost in waves of ecstasy and away from this life where no one really cares about me.

We lay there holding each other for a few seconds, before I pull back and get out of the spa. I don't even give him a second look, scared that he'd think I'd have feeling about how I acted towards him. I just grab a towel, pick Harry's clothes, and head into that last-one's room. I close the door softly behind me, not wanting to wake Harry from his peaceful slumber.

I jump when I feel hands on my waist.

"Good morning beautiful." His husky voice whispers in my neck. "Where were you so early morning? It's so deceiving to wake up alone in a bed."

"Louis was supervising me as I pleasured myself." I respond as if it was normal, turning around to look at him straight in the eyes. He nods.

"I believe you; you seem flushed. Did you enjoy yourself at least?" He asks. "Kind of." I reply indifferently. "Was it Louis that disturbed you? Louis loves being a tease so maybe you lost patience at one point..."

"It wasn't Louis fault okay."

"Then what was it? What was the problem so I can solve it next time?" He demands, cupping my face in his hands almost tenderly.

I shrug myself off his grasp.

"Maybe if I wasn't forced to like it, I could actually like it. And it would be appreciated to do it alone even then." I spit, shoving him his clothes.

He throws them on the ground, and catches my arm before I have the chance to leave.

"Stop acting like a child and listen to me." He says sternly.

"Maybe that's what you don't understand Harry! I am a child! I need some kind of affection from others!" I yell, before falling on the ground and bursting into sobs on the floor. I hear the rest of the boys hurried footsteps tumbling to reach Harry's room. They rush in and freeze, looking quite disturbed with my teary face. I have difficulty staying strong, and cry even harder as Harry sits beside and rubs my back.

Niall's about to comfort me, but Harry stops him with a glare.

"Could you stop touching me...? Please." I plead. His hands get off me.

"Come on. Let's go get you clothes and then you can go eat breakfast." He says.

"I'll take care of the eggs and bacon!" Niall proposes, leaving Harry's room.

"I'll go make some juice." Liam adds, following Niall.

"I'll go make pancakes and waffles." Zayn puts in, shadowing the other two.

"And I'll go get her clothes." Louis finishes, also exiting Harry's room.

I calm down and wipe my tears, laughing without humour at how fast the boys were ready to do things for me when I am troubled. It's their weak spot.

Louis comes back a few minutes later and hands me normal clothes, with One Direction shoes.

Finally, something not too revealing! I think, grabbing them and heading into the bathroom to change. The boys don't stop me from going alone, but they stood in front of the door until I came out fully dressed and out of tears. But that little moment alone didn't stop me from adding a few cuts on my wrists along the way. Shedding blood had felt so good after my little moment of weakness.