Chapter 37: Sasuke's Decision

Sasuke was sitting alone. Remembering how Itachi had beat his ass and how Naruto intervened. 'What have I've been doing? What's it all been for?' He got upset again. The sound four had found him. Sakon laughs. "I like that look in his eyes." - "Alright, shall we?"

Sasuke was pinned to the tree by wires. It was Kakashi. Naruto was walking alone in an alleyway when he saw Jiraiya. "Save the lecture old man. I know what you're going to say. I wasn't going to kill him." Naruto said walking pass him.

Sasuke was trying to get out. "What is this about?" He asked. "Sorry I know your not going to sit still for a lecture. I figured you should settle down." Kakashi said. "The one with him is Kakashi. I've heard about him." Kidomaru said. Sasuke grumbled. "Let it go. You gotta forget about revenge." Kakashi said. "What!" growled Sasuke. "Believe me in this work, I've met a lot of guys that felt the same way as you do. Trust me, those that follow the path of revenge never ends well." he finished. "You have no idea!" yelled Sasuke. 

"Easy now. Just try and calm down." Kakashi said. "How about it? How about I kill the person most important to you? That way you'll know what you'd said was wrong." Sasuke suggested. "Well go ahead. Unfortunately, I no longer have anyone whose's important to me." Kakashi said. "They've all been killed." That news took Sasuke by surprise.  "I've lived longer than you. It was a bad time too. I know what it means and feel when you lose those important to you. I guess we're unlucky people. " Kakashi said. 

"But we're not unlucky after all. You and I have important friends don't we?" Kakashi then let the wires loose. "You were given the power of the chidori because you have made important friends. It wasn't made for revenge or against comrades. Think carefully of what I've said." Kakashi said and left Sasuke alone. "It would be difficult if a ninja like him was around. So wait a bit." Kidomaru said.  "Shit like you guys can't do it, but I can." Tayuya said. "Hmpt. I don't know about that. If there were two that would be enough to win." Sakon said. 

"Stop butting in you piece of shit." Tayuya spat back. "Tayuya, women shouldn't be saying those words." said Jirobo.  "Shut up fat ass." she said back. Sasuke then remembers all the good times. He thinks about his teammates and then Itachi. "Damn it!" he said. The sound four then appears in front of Sasuke. Sakura asked Naruto to walk with her. 

"Orochimaru-sama, was it necessary to send out all four of them?" Kabuto asked. "All four of them are interested in Sasuke whom I favor. How strong is he? they wonder." Orochimaru answered. "Comparing strengths huh? The current Sasuke wouldn't stand a chance." Kabuto said. "Perhaps. That is why Sasuke will seek me out for more power." Orochimaru said.

"Hmm...who are you?" Sasuke asked as he stands up. Then going into a cautious stance.  Kidomaru grins at the boy. "We are the Sound Four. I am Kidomaru, of the East gate." - "I'm Sakon, of the West gate." - "I am Jirobo, of the South gate." - "And I'm Tayuya, of the North gate."  They all said introducing themselves. All four of them then moved around Sasuke  with speed. Kidomaru shows himself and goes in for a punch. Sasuke dodges it then jumps, but Sakon appeared behind him. Sasuke kicks Sakon making him fly back to the tree. Tayuya appears beside Sakon. 

Jirobo goes in to attack , but was blocked. His arm was grabbed and Sasuke used his other arm to lock onto Kidomaru belt. Sasuke throws the two towards Tayuya and Sakon. Sasuke felt it was too easy and he was right since the four of them used kawarimi.  The real four were behind him. "Before we do this. I should warn you that maybe you should think about it. I'm in a really bad mood." Sasuke said glaring at them.  Sakon laughs. "Stop your battling. You little weakling. Come on kid. I'm ready. I wanna play tic tac toe on those ribs of yours til they crack." he taunted. 

Sasuke runs towards him. Kidomaru was going to move, but Sakon stopped him. "Get ready!" Sakon yells. Sasuke takes out his own wires then blocks Sakon kick. He had used the wire on Sakon feet. Sasuke grins. 'He's got my leg.' Sakon thought. Sasuke then turns to kick him, but it was blocked by Sakons hand. Sakon grabbed his ankle with his other hand, but Sasuke goes in for a punch. That was also blocked. Sasuke turns again using his legs so Sakon wont be able to block. Sasuke grins yet Sakon gave him a smile.