Chapter 7: Land of Waves part 1: Finally a mission!

“Who the hell is he?” Naruto mumbled.

“I see if it isn’t the Hidden Mist missing-nin Zabuza Momochi.” answered Kakashi, smirking.

‘Oh, a mission-nin, not really missing now is he? He right in front of us’ thought Naruto.

Sasuke was prepared to go head on but Kakashi stopped him. “Why did you stop me?” said Sasuke.

“Sorry, but this person isn’t like the other two.” Said Kakashi. “I’ll be going against him”

Kakashi than lifts his headband that was covering his eye. It showed an eye that was red with black swirls.

‘What..? How did he get the Sharingan?’ thought Sasuke surprised.

‘Another Sharingan user…I have enough with one Uchiha...Another as well?’ Naruto thought ‘But he only has one...Hm. Must’ve been given to him’ he finished.

“What the hell is that? A Sharingan?” Sakura mumbled seeing it for the first time.

“It is said that the Sharingan is able to read all of types of Gen, Tai, and Nin-jutsu’s” said Sasuke.

“But it’s not the only type of special eye, it also has other special ability’s” he finished.

“Smart boy, it can also copy techniques once you see it” said Zabuza.

‘I can do that also and I don’t have the eye’ Naruto thought bragging.

“And your sensei here is called the Copycat ninja because he copied over 1000 jutsu’s” smirked Zabuza.

“I didn’t think he was that good, seeing how he’s always late’ thought Sakura.

‘Woow, that’s a lot of jutsu’s’ thought Naruto surprised.

“That’s all great and all but the Sharingan is a special condition that only select few members of the Uchiha clan have. How can he have it?” Sasuke said.

“Enough talking, I need to kill that old man” said Zabuza.

“But, it seems like I need to take care of you first Kakashi” Zabuza grinned and disappears and appears in front of them in the water.

“What! He’s on top of the water.” Sakura said surprised.

“Ninpou…Hidden Mist no Jutsu” said Zabuza and was gone again.

“He is an expert in silent killing. He will be coming after me first, so be careful and alert if he doesn’t” warned Kakashi.

A thick fog came over the area. Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura surrounded Tazuna in a protection stance.

‘He is still here, really close. I still can feel his presence’ thought Naruto.

“You have 8 choices…” said Zabuza suddenly.

“Liver, lung, heart, spine, clavicle, veins, brain, or kidneys which one should I go for?” he asked laughing.

“How about none?” Naruto said suddenly.

“A brave one..huh” chuckled Zabuza.

“It’s over I made my decision” says Zabuza as he appears behind Tazuna but Kakashi stops him in time. Another Zabuza then appears behind Kakashi going to attack him but Kakashi was faster. The clone then dissolves as water. Zabuza had his sword and slices Kakashi in halves but to no avail as Kakashi also dissolves as water.

'What? The Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water clone) he can even copy it in the mist?' thought Zabuza shocked. 'He's not called the Copycat for no reason' smirked Zabuza.