Chapter 16: Chunin Exams: Second test part 2

Guy's team

"The sun is almost up. We've spent a day gathering food and water. Since most teams are resting lets attack during that time" Neji said.

"We will split up and spend 30 minutes scouting the area. But whether you find a team or not. You still return here in 30 minutes. Got that?" Neji ordered.

"Hai!" Lee and Tenten said, they all disperse into the forest.

Sakura position

'Sasuke breathing seems like it is back to normal but he has a fever. Naruto is alright.....' she thought.

"God, I'm so sleepy" she said. Her eyes started to shut on there own. But she forced them back open.

'I can't fall asleep! I have to protect these two' She thought looking down at them. But she couldn't do it anymore. Her eyes fell shut.

Naruto suddenly got up and stretched loudly. That made Sakura startled back awake.

"Oh wow I sleep really great!" He cheerfully said.

"Naruto!" Sakura said surprised.

Sasuke then also got up putting his hand to his face.

"SASUKE!" she happly said.

"Did you take care of us by your self Sakura?" he asked.

"Thanks Sakura!" Naruto said "We're all better because of you"

Sakura started tearing up, head down. "I'm glad you both are okay" she said. But she head a noise to her right. It was the ninja that did this to them.

"Oh...so you were here. Now it's your turn to feel how it is to be like a prey" he chuckled giving her a deadly look. She tries to warn the two. It wasn't working. She couldn't hear her voice.

'My voice? Its gone!' she thought panicing. She couldn't hear the other two as well.

'All our voices are gone!' as she clutch her throat. The ninja ran towards them. Turning into a snake, coming faster than ever at them. Sakura tried to move but to no avil. The ninja got closer and closer. Sakura was helpless. The ninja then attacked.

Sakura suddenly woke up. She then looked back at the two.

'uhhhh....It was just a dream....' she thought relieved.

There was a sudden noise behind her. It came from the bush. She turned. Shaking and her heart beating but was able to get her kunai out. She clutched it close to her. All kinds of things going though her head. The movement suddenly stop and out came a squirrel with a seed in hand.

'A squirrel.....I was shaking because of a squirrel...' she thought 'Don't go scaring me like that little guy!'

The squirrel then ran at her but she threw her kunai at it anyways.

'That was too close!' she thought relieved.

Sound-nin hiding

"I thought for sure it would work. Do you think she noticed the paper bomb that was on it?" said the other male surprised.

"No, it wasn't it...." said the Mask one.

"Hmm...Then what was it? What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking about finding out.." as he moved the branch out his view. "So, lets get going..." he chuckled.

Lee Position

Lee was hopping tree from tree. Then he suddenly stop. He saw some leaves falling down and got an idea.