Chapter 34: Tsunade's Back!

Kabuto was looking serious. "There's just one thing. I need Tsunade to do something about my body before we get started here." Jiraiya said. "It may be awhile for the full effects of that drug to completely leave your system. I'm very sorry, but it can't be helped Master Jiraiya." Shizune said. "What! You got to be kidding me!?" Jiraiya busted out loud.

"Ah well what can you do right? I just got to fight him as I am. Tsunade use your recovery ninjutsu and rest." Jiraiya said. "Now the opponent is one of the legendary Sannin like me, the man who killed the Third Hokage. This is for an eye for an eye. I'm the only one who can fight Orochimaru." Explained Jiraiya.

'They're a dangerous pair.' He thought. "Now then. How about we get this show on the road?" suggested Jiraiya. Jiraiya bites his finger for blood. He was about to do the summoning jutsu but Kabuto also reacted by following him, they both do the hang signs. "Summoning Jutsu!!" they both called out. A puff of smoke overcome the area. Kabuto was able to summon his snake. In the other hand, Jiraiya summoned a small frog. "What's up?" the frog greeted. Jiraiya flinched. Naruto burst out laughing.

"W-what are you doing here? What happened to your father?" Jiraiya desperately asked. "Hey hey! Long time no see." The frog said. 'Master Jiraiya can't build enough chakra cause of the drug.' Shizune thought. Orochimaru chuckles at the sight. "Jiraiya, still playing the fool I see. You were always ridiculous, but this time you've out done yourself. Clearly our Tsunade has gotten you somehow." Orochimaru insulted. "Your jutsu did require a sacrifice. Perhaps she was thinking ahead. Drugging him somehow to seal his powers." Kabuto said.

"To think she'll make a sacrifice out of Jiraiya. Just as ruthless as ever aren't you, Tsuande." Orchimaru said. ' Well damn..he has already spotted my weakness.' Jiraiya thought. "Ha-ha-ha You're still the disgraceful bastard as the day we met." Orochimaru joined. Naruto sighs 'Cant have that creep mock prevy sage. Only I can insult him.' he thought. Naruto bit his finger and did the hands signs, "Summoning Jutsu..." he quietly said. Orochimaru was surprised. 'That's the nine tail brat from the Chunin Exam's. He did a number on me, I would say he's on par with Sasuke...maybe even better.' he thought.

"I suppose I should've killed him when I had the chance. For the sake of the Akatsuki....I let the boy slip by. The only one capable of breaking the five pronged seal was the Third Hokage and we, the legendary Sannin. " Orochimaru said. "That may be, but Jiraiya has trained the boy." Kabuto said. "You could be right. If he learned to wield the power of the nine tails. its not impossible." Orochimaru uttered. The smoke disappeared. There was a big figure. It was a big frog but not as big as Gamabunta and a smaller toad.

"Hi everybody. hey friend how are you?" the toad nonchalantly said. "Hey Gamtatsu...why did you pop out instead of pops?" the other toad said. "Uh? Gamakichi, what's going on? This is the first time anyone has summoned me. I'm finally getting the chance to shine!" Gamatatsu croaked.  "You dummy! Go somewhere and hide." Gamakichi warned. Everyone was surprised. Naruto was able to summon a frog the same size as Kabutos snake.

Naruto hopped off the frog. (Lol this reminded me of the meme 'First lemme hop out my mf porsche') "Mind helping the old man?" he asked the frog. "Yes master!" the frog eagerly said. "Lets begin!" Orochimaru said as he jumps off the snake. The snake follows. "I want you to leave Jiraiya to me. The rest are yours to play with as you wish." Orochimaru ordered.  "Now that is a shame. I've been hoping to test my medal against one of the Sannin!" Kabuto complained. The snake hit the ground. The ground starts to shatter and debris flies around.

Kabuto appears to hit Shizune in the face but Naruto kicked him away. 'Is this kid getting faster?' Kabuto thought as he flies back. A snake suddenly popped up and 'ate' Naruto. "Naruto!!" Jiraiya yelled. "I'm your opponent, old friend." Orochimaru said behind Jiraiya. "No problem! Earth Release: Dark Swamp." Jiraiya said. The ground then turned into red water much like blood.