Chapter 13: Decision part 2

Naruto woke up that morning. He brushed his teeth and ate breakfast. He looked out the window because he woke up an hour early. ‘So todays the day of the Exams huh…’ Naruto thought.

“Finally…now can you quit wearing those terrible clothes and wear the ones before? And show some of your skills…” said Kurama relieved.

“I know right….Hey, but I choose a good time too. I kind of want to show-off and be me...” said Naruto. Only when he is by myself will he talk out loud to Kurama.

“Hurry and put some clothes on geez!” laughed Kurama. “Okay, I will” Naruto grinned.

Naruto opened his closet door and there was the clothes he was waiting for to wear. He was able to let his hair loose down as well than keeping it up. It just felt weird. Only when he’s around Satsuki and the Hokage when he let it down and he himself.

He got his white jacket that came down his elbows that had a bandages attached to it with a red Uzumaki swirl crest on the back, black-net tank top,  black pants stopping at his knee with white strips on the side and bandages attached to it, black sandals and his black headbands. Since he had a few hours till he leaves, he decided to iron them. Hour later when he was finished ironing them he wore them. Putting on his black-net tank top, then the jacket, the pants and shoes. He wrapped the bandages that came attached with it around his arms and legs. And lastly his headband on his wrist, both of them. He pushed the collar of the hood up more to make it look cooler.

“What about the weights?” Kurama asked.

“Oh yeah…almost forgot about those….” Said Naruto. He had weights that would blend in with his clothes. The headbands on his wrist were also weights. And strap on his ankles, making it look like it was a part of the shoes.

“Old man Satsuki also made me add weights in my shoe…” said Naruto.

Naruto then brushed his hair, the left and right bang were longer than some in the front. It reached past his shoulders and the hair from the back stopped at his neck. He used blond bobby pins to pin some of his bangs up to make it look like a natural arch. (Kind of like Sasukes)

“Well, I’m ready” Naruto said with his real voice.

“Kyaaa I haven’t heard that voice in a while!” cried Kurama. “You sound like a fan girl…” said Naruto rolling his eyes.

“What? I can’t be excited? You use the fake voice all the time. Even with Satsuki and old man Hokage….” Said Kurama.

“Yeah….it was kind of hard to not use my real voice in some situation. It accidently slipped when I fought Haku...” said Naruto thinking back at that time.

“I kind of blame Satsuki….he was a big influence on you. Isn’t he like the Anbu captain now?” asked Kurama.

“Yeah...” Naruto smiled proud at his sensei. “Alright it’s time to go…This is going to be interesting...” Naruto grinned.

Chunin Exam building

“Urgh….where is Naruto?” Sakura said annoyed. ‘We’re going to be late….’ She thought. Sasuke just walking back and forth waiting for Naruto. It is like he can’t wait to see what’s going to happen. Suddenly, someone is in front of them.

“Good morning guys” said Naruto out of nowhere.

Sakura and Sasuke was confused. Who was this person in front of them? He looked strong and dressed with style. ‘Another Blondie like Naruto, though he looked smarter and dress smarter. Seems like Naruto has competition. From his voice he was mature for his age. It had some bass to it. Not like the Naruto we know.’ Smirked Sasuke.