Chapter 35: Tsunade, Fifth Hokage.

All three was able to successfully summon. "How you doing Daddy?" Gamatatsu said. The snake looks at them. "Uh oh! He's looking at us." Gamakichi cried. "Yo Gamatatsu time to go!" Gamakichi said. "What? But it's just getting exciting. "Gamatatsu wined. "Just shut up and run!" Gamakichi shouted. "Manda, Orochimaru and Katsuya, Tsunade. Dear old faces reunited once again. Did you bring a napkin Jiraiya? I think I'm going to cry." Gamabunta said. "You old fool. I didn't summon you after all this time, just to listen to your lame jokes. This rivalry has gone long enough! It's time to end it. Today I'm putting Orochimaru out of our misery once and for all." Jiraiya said.

"Well Orochimaru? Why have you drag me here?" Manda asked. "You know I don't like being summoned." - "Maybe I should eat you and be done with it." - "No! Please don't say that Lord Manda. You'll be well rewarded for your trouble-"Kabuto began to say until Manda interrupted. "Who do you think you're talking too you little bug. What does the likes of you have that I could possibly want?" Manda said enraged. Kabuto gasped at what he said.

"So Orochimaru, when this is over I expect one hundred human sacrifices." Manda said. 'If Manda finds out that his master can't even use any of his jutsu's. He's more likely to betray us.' Kabuto thought worried. 'This was a mistake, no matter how hopeless this was. He should've never summoned Manda, not in his condition.' - "Katsuya, see to the boy. Take him to Shizune quickly." Tsunade ordered.

"Yes My lady." Katsuya obeyed. Shizune was healing her ankle. "There I'm ready." She said. Katsuya had split some of herself into a smaller version. "Please take care of the boy. It looks like this battle maybe a tough one." Katsuya said. Naruto took a breath, his chest going up and down. Shizune notice this and is relieved. Then Naruto moved his leg bending it but not getting up as of yet. Katsuya continues "We must keep the boy safe and see to it that no harm comes to him" - 'Lady Tsunade....Naruto is moving...but how? And so quickly.' Shizune thought as she looks at Tsunade then looks back at Naruto.

Gamabunta puffs from his pipe one again, chuckling as he does it. He aims right at Manda's face. "Heh-he. I'm going to pop you like a cherry you dirty stinking toad!" Manda angrily said. "Then please come on and try. Not that easy to pop this 'cherry' I've always wanted a snake skin wallet." Gamabunta said as he slowly shows Manda his blade. "Orochimaru, you're no longer fit to be one of us. Your evil days will finally be over." Jiraiya said "One of us? What an insult!" Orochimaru chuckled. "After this there will be one less Sannin in the world." Tsunade chimed in.

The silence was real until it went from zero to one hundred real quick with Katsuya making the first move. "Acid slime." She said as she spit the contents at Manda. Manda slyly dodge it and slide at Katsuya, curling around her body with pressure. "I'll start with you!" Manda said. He aimed right at Tsunade, but Gamabunta intercepted with his sword. Manda had dodged that as well. Manda bit down on the sword. Manda kept tightening his grip. "Now Katsuya!" Tsunade ordered. "Yes my lady!" Katsuya then exploded into thousands of small clones of herself. Then went back to regenerate. Manda tail slammed at Gamabunta, but he flip backwards.

"They're coming." Jiraiya warned. "I can see them." Gamabunta said. Manda throws the sword at Gamabunta, he dodged it which the sword gives flying at Katsuya, but luckily it had landed just in front of her. Tsunade uses that to get back up. "Tsunade keep back!" Jiraiya said. He then began to do multiple hand signs. "Time for some oil bunta!" Jiraiya said. "You got it!" Gamabunta said. His cheeks started to expand. It looks as if he was ready to spit something out. Manda looks at the pair and goes at them. "Fire style: Toad flame bomb"

Gamabunta and Jiraiya spew fire out their mouths aiming right at Orochimaru and Manda. In the fire you see the figure of Manda melting off. "Hmpt. That did it." Gamabunta said. "You think?" Jiraiya said unsure. "No...too easy." Jiraiya mumbled. The fire starts to disappear showing a burnt corpse of Manda. 'Of course. He just shed his skin.' Jiraiya thought disappointed. The burnt skin falls and the ground starts to shake. "Bunta!!" Jiraiya yelled. "Look out below." -"Yeah I feel it." Gamabunta acknowledge. Manda tail pops up from underneath to hit Gamabunta, but Tsunade comes with Gama sword and pierce Manda through his mouth from the top.