Chapter 6: Real mission

“This damn caaat!” Naruto yelled “When I get my hands on it, it’s going to die!” he threatened.

“..Dope..you are too loud, you sound like Sakura” Sasuke snorted.

“Hey…!” cried Sakura. ‘Am I that loud?’ she wondered

“But this cat is annoying!” Naruto replied back.

“Maybe, but what it did to your face is funny” Sasuke smirked.

“Teme…!” Naruto said annoyed. Sasuke then glared at Naruto. Looks like they are about to start something.

“Hey! You two cut it out. Concentrate on the cat will ya?” Kakashi said.

“That’s not a cat Kakashi-sensei! Look what it have done to my face!” Sakura shouted angry.

“It’s a reflex Sakura, I would run and scratch your face as well if you were trying to get me” Kakashi smiled.

“Tch whatever, I’m getting tired of it. Let’s just finish” Sasuke said annoyed.

Naruto and Sakura nodded in agreement and sped up. They all dispersed to get the annoying cat.

Hokage Tower

“Ahhh Tora-chan! I was so worried” said a chubby lady. She was hugging it but the face on the cat was like it was getting tortured.

‘No wonder it ran away’ Sakura thought worried.

‘Haha! That’s what you get you damn cat.’ Naruto grinned.

‘Serves it right’ Sasuke thought smirking.

“Now, team 7 your next mission is….hmm babysitting maybe, shopping for the wealthy, and walking the dogs again” said the Hokage.

“CUT THE CRAP OLD MAN!” Naruto shouted annoyed with doing these stupid chores you call a mission.

“I want something more adventurous, more challenging not these stupid chores!” he continues and pouts.

‘At least he said it…’ Sasuke thought.

‘So loud…’ Sakura and Kakashi thought.

“Naruto! You are just a Genin! Everyone starts off with simple missions” Iruka yelled back.

“You call these missions! They are chores! I want something more challenging! We can’t develop our skills with this crap!” Naruto spat back.

“I agree with the Dope…” Sasuke suddenly said.

Naruto was surprised to hear Sasuke say that he agreed with him again. It’s been a while since the training test.

“There must be something wrong with you for you to agree with me again.” Naruto mumbled.

Sandaime sighed and said “It seems like I have to explain to you how the mission system works.”

“Listen, every day the village receives numerous request. From babysitting to assassinations. Each request is written down or categorize with a rank, A, B, C, D. They are divided into those ranks by their difficulty. And the shinobis in the village are rank by Kage, Jounin, Chunin, and Genin, Which is you” he continues.

“The missions then are given to those that are capable to do it. If they succeeds than the village is given a payment from the client. And since you have recently became Genin you are assigned to D rank missions” he finished then looked at them.

“…so I finally tried the pork ramen, took a while for it. I’m probably not going to order it again since I hate waiting….you-” Naruto said having a conversation with his sensei and team. It seems like they were ignoring the Hokage.