Chapter 23: Here comes pervy Sage!

Hospital

 Naruto went to the hospital to check on his teammate. Though Sasuke can be a pain in the butt for Naruto, they were still a team regardless of his opinion. Naruto saw Kakashi coming down the hallway. Naruto was gonna tell Kakashi he doesn't need to train him.

 "Hey, Kakashi-sensei....I" Naruto greeted.

 "No need to ask me...I already know what you're going to say" Kakashi said. Naruto was confused he raised an eyebrow.

 "I'll be training Sasuke. I also thought about you. I found a perfect teacher that’s better than me" Kakashi smiled.

 "Who..?" Naruto asked and turned around since Kakashi was looking that way. Naruto stomach dropped.

 '....Him? I don’t need him as my teacher...' Naruto sighed. It was Ebisu. Konohamaru teacher, the person who treated him like an animal.

 "You're serious? You want the pervert to be my teacher?" Naruto said grinning. Ebisu jolted hearing him say pervert.

 "Pervert?" Kakashi asked confused.

 Ebisu laughed.

 "It’s nothing...haha...let’s go Naruto!" said Ebisu as he grabs Naruto arm. Naruto shook him off and walked off.

 "Don't touch me. We have a month to train." Naruto said.

 "I didn’t know you knew Naruto" said Kakashi. Ebisu forced a smile.

 "Yeah...." he replied. 

 Outside of the women bath 

 "Are we here to look at women since you're a pervert? Or to train?" asked Naruto rolling his eyes.

 "What??? I'm too much of a gentlemen to do such a thing....We've come here to train your chakra control so you can walk on water...” Ebisu said grinning.

 'Oh that....but why in front of the hot springs where the women’s bath house are at? And not a river...what a perv' Naruto thought.

 Ebisu then demonstrate by walking on the water smirking folding his arms. 

 "Like this. Now you try" Ebisu said.

 Naruto put his hands in his pockets and jumped in the water walking on top of it. 

 "Like this..?" he said yawning.

 'So boring....' he thought.

 "What the...?" said Ebisu surprised he did on the first try.

 'Wasn’t he dead last in the academy?' Ebisu thought.

 "Anything else?" asked Naruto. He then he saw a white hair man in front of the woman’s bath house. His laughter was creepy. His face flush red. Naruto then appeared behind him and put his hands on the man’s shoulder.

 "Look what we have here. Another pervert huh? Are you looking at those woman?" Naruto said loud enough so the females can hear. The females heard and started screaming throwing bowls at the man. Naruto grinned.

 "You kid! I’m get you for that!" the man cried.

 "No you won’t Mr. Pervert. You deserved it" Naruto smiled.

 "You....BRAT...You don’t know who I am do you?" said the man flustered.

 "Maybe I do or I don’t." said Naruto.

 "Whatever but I am the great hermit of Mt. Myobokugama. The wise spirt. That’s right! Toad mountain sage!" the man said as he summon a toad and got on it making a strange pose. Naruto tried to resist from laughing.