Chapter 15: Chunin Exams: Second test part 1

"Maggots! There is no time to celebrate! I am your next examiner for the next test, Anko Mitarashi. Now let's go!" the woman yells. She then looks at Ibiki and says.

"Seems like you became soft...there is more than expected..."

"You have an interesting bunch here" he replied.

"Right, and this next test will cut their numbers in half" she grinned.

'Gosh...another woman that yells...' thought Naruto.

"I'll explain everything when we get there" Anko said.

Ibiki was going around collecting the test when he reached Naruto test. He looked at it and was shocked

'These answers....are better than some of the chunin's from last year. There perfect, they even have different scenarios for each answer if something happens...Naruto Uzumaki...heh...Interesting kid' Ibiki smiled.

Forest of Death

"Welcome to the second part of the Exam. Practice area 44 also called the Forest of Death" said Anko smirking.

Naruto and the other Genins looked at the stage. Full of big trees, vines, weird sounds, and spooky looking.

"Can you just get to the exam...?" Said Naruto bored.

"Hmm..." Anko smirked as she suddenly throws a kunai at Naruto but Naruto was able to catch it. She disappeared behind Naruto but he turned on his toes and put her kunai that he caught right at her neck. And gave her a smirk.

'Oh....what an interesting boy...' she thought.

"So, you're not just all talk..." said Anko.

'Tch....he was just lucky' thought Kiba.

'Naruto-kun...' thought Hinata.

'Naruto....You make me to fight you' thought Lee excited.

'Ohhh such a cutie and good' thought Tenten and Tamari.

'Can't believe it was him from before' thought Tamari.

'This will be more interesting than I thought' Neji smirked.

"Anyways..." Anko says "before we start the second test, there is something I need to pass out" she said as she passes out something.

"These are agreement forms that says I'm not responsible for your death, because I guarantee you someone is going to die" she said then smirk.

'Nice.....' thought Naruto.

"You can sign the forms while I explain what the second test is" Anko said "It's a simple survival test, around the arena are 44 locked gates. There is the forest, river, and tower in the center. From the tower and the gate is 10 km. but it's not that simple. You will have to get the heaven and the earth scrolls" she explained showing them a white and black scrolls, heaven and earth.

"Since there are 78 people here, 26 teams, 13 will get heaven and the other 13 will get earth. But you have to make to the tower with both scroll." She said "So only 13 will pass"

"What..." said some of the Genin.

"The catch is you only have 120 hours exactly 5 days"

"Five days? What are we going to eat?" asked Choji.

"You have the whole forest. Find food there. Hence the name Survival test" she replied "Now I will take about what will disqualify you. First is obvious, you don't make it too the tower. Secondly, those who lose a teammate. Thirdly, if you look into the scroll. Also you won't be able to quit in the middle of exam, you are required to be in there for five days" she said.