Chapter 4: Three man team

It was a beautiful day in Konoha. The weather was warm like always. You can see the leaves gracefully gliding through the sky, beautiful autumn colors all around. The citizens of the village were getting ready for another day of work. It was like any other day, but today was the day for Naruto.

Naruto got out of bed and looked out the window. "Today's the day huh?" he smiled. He looked around his room and saw the clothes he wore 7 years ago. It made him just want to wear it again instead of the other one. But now's not the time. 'I wonder who's going to my sensei.' He thought. Naruto got dressed and sat down to eat breakfast and was out the door in 10 minutes. It would've been faster but he got lazy.

The Academy

He opened the door of his classroom and went in. He saw all his former classmates and those of this year. Some of them were surprised to see him here, 'Wasn't he the only one that failed?' some thought.

"What are you doing here failure? Only those that passed can be here. Now scram!" one of his classmates said.

"Are you blind? Can't you see the big silver head band on my forehead?" Naruto replied annoyed.

"Yeah right, I bet you desperately stole it" the one with the dog on his head said.

"What did you say? I earned it like everyone did. You can ask Iruka-sensei" Naruto spat back.

"Whatever....you're still an idiot..." the boy said.

'What an annoying guy....' Naruto rolled his eyes.

Naruto went up the stairs and was about to sit down when a pink haired girl yelled.

"Baka! Move! I'm going to sit here" she said as she looked towards a raven hair boy and blushed.

'Oh, it's Sakura-mouth-chan. She always yelling and being annoying. It's just a seat.' Naruto thought

"Hey Sakura-chan! Can I sit next to you?" Naruto asked. "No! I don't want you to sit next to me! You're just going to block the view of Sasuke-kun" she yelled then blushed thinking about Sasuke.

'Can't she ever talk normally? Yelling isn't going to help her voice.' Naruto sighed. Sakura was about to push him out the way but he dodge and she almost fell down.

"Why did you have to move?!" she said.

"Pftt. Dope." Smirked the Uchiha arrogantly.

"Teme!" Naruto shouted getting up in Sasukes face.

"Dope!" he replied back.

They looked at each other for a while till someone accidently pushed Naruto and they both locked lips. Everyone became silent. You can hear a pen drop.

'Shit! Really! My first kiss...taken from this brooding guy!' Naruto cried mentally. Sasuke pulled back with his eyes wide open. 'This Dope.........' he thought pissed.

"HAHAHA" Kurama laughed. 'Shut up!' Naruto mentally yelled.

"NARUTOOOO! GET HIM!" the fan girls of the Uchiha yelled. They were coming after him and Naruto ran around the room for his life till Iruka came in.

"Silence! Everyone sit down" he shouted.

When Naruto sat down Sakura smacked him behind the head and gave him a glare.

'This girl...' Naruto thought.

"Beginning today all of you are going to be real ninjas...but merely Genin. The hard part has not started yet. You will be assigned missions or duties for the village. You would be put into a 3 man team, of course it would be balance out. You would also be assigned a Jounin sensei. You will have to listen and follow your sensei instructions when assigned a mission." Iruka said to the class.