Chapter 12: Decision part 1

It’s been a few months since the incident with Zabuza and Haku. Naruto got up that morning. His hair messy but still looks like Yondaime. It was a little longer now than before since 7 years ago. Naruto had it wrapped up and hidden with his headband. Naruto had grown a lot too so those clothes from 7 years ago had to be resized. He also chose a different style as well. He still chose black sandals and the same white shirt with red Uzumaki swirl crest on the back.

 But he also got a black-net shirt, black capris pants with bandages attached in the inside and white jacket with a hood, the arms stopped by his elbows with bandage attach to them in the inside, it still had the red Uzumaki swirl crest on the back also. (When you wear the black capris pants and jacket with the bandages you wrap the bandages around your arms and legs and also he used as a weapon) And his headband was black. Those weights he had used were about tripled since then. Naruto have been wearing them for 7 years now. He sighed, brushed his teeth, got dressed in the same orange clothing and ate breakfast. He was supposed to meet with Sakura and Sasuke for their sensei.

‘We finished more than 20 D-rank, one C-rank but was really an A-rank. I just wish we have another awesome mission again. I’m tired of D-rank missions…’ he thought. “Should I come late?” wondered Naruto. “Nawh. I’m not going to be like Kakashi-sensei…” Naruto sighed and left his house.

Waiting

“Morning Sakura-chan!” called Naruto running towards them but Sakura ignores him too busy looking at Sasuke.

‘So rude….’ Naruto thought sighing. ‘And she calls herself a lady…’

“Morning…teme...” Naruto slowly says glaring at Sasuke.

Sasuke looked at him and didn’t bother to answer.

“Naruto….didn’t I tell you to not call Sasuke teme!” yelled Sakura hitting Naruto in the back of the head.

Three hours later

“Hey guys!” said Kakashi didn’t bother to say an excuse.

“Sensei! You’re late again!” yelled Sakura.

‘I bet reading that Icha book…’ Naruto thought rolling his eyes.

“Well, sensei any missions today?” Naruto eagerly asked.

“Sadly not today Naruto, today you have a free day. Train or doing whatever you want…” said Kakashi.

‘Awww’ Naruto thought.

“Hmpf…” muttered Sasuke then he leaves. ‘Damn….when is the stronger guys going to show up…I have nothing to do than these stupid missions recently. And this isn’t helping…’ Sasuke thought annoyed.

“Well, I must go...” said Kakashi and he went poof.

“Hey Sasuke-kun! How about we go somewhere together. Just me and you” suggested Sakura eagerly waiting on a reply.

“With you…? You are the same as Naruto…No, you’re below Naruto...” he coldly says not paying her any attention.

‘What…? Below Naruto…’ she thought sadly.

Naruto ignores them and walks the other way then suddenly rocks are flying towards him.

‘…………….Are they stupid? I know its Konohamaru’ thought Naruto sighing catching all the rocks coming at him. And he sees a big rock in front of him moving….

“Konohamaru, Moegi-chan and Udon…I know it’s you guys…” said Naruto.

“Nice catch Boss! That’s why I declared you my rival” Konohamaru said proudly.