Chapter 4: Master

Niall's POV

She's coming. She's actually coming. After everything, shes still coming. I know she hates me because honestly, if I were her, I would hate me too. I put her through so much pain and told her, promised her I wouldn't. But why is she coming? Even if she knows I'm here, why? Does she want to talk? Or does she just want to get closer to Harry? I mean, I know he was the one to calm her down and drive her home and also, he did love Tori. He talks to me like I didn't do anything though. But why? I kissed the love of his life. Why wouldn't he try to kill me? Punch me? Never talk to me again? Because he knows its not true, that I never meant it. And he hasn't even heard my side of the story yet, he still knows I would never do that. I don't know if you could ask for a better friend, because I couldn't...

••••••••••••

Laneys POV

It was 8 o clock in the morning. Eight fucking A. M. Why do they have to leave so early if their not performing until like Thursday? Ugh well, I just checked if I had everything and double and tripled checked if everything I needed was packed, which it was. Now all I was doing was waiting for Liam to come pick me up.

Liam: 3 minutes tops. Sorry love, someone wanted to come with me and was whining about it...

Me: what? Who?

Then I see Liam pull up to the front of my house. Along with Liam, I see a teenage boy in the passenger seat with a Patriots SnapBack on and a plain white tee. All I could see was Ray-bans on his face from my place on my porch. Then I got closer and closer and hell became a reality. HE whined to go with Liam to pick ME up? Then I saw Harry in the back on his iPhone who looked at me and gave me a smile. It must have been him who was whining. But why? Ugghh I'm so confused. This is what Styles and Horan do to you, confuse the shit out of you, even if you don't know it.

Liam was in the drivers seat, obviously, and being the gentleman he was, got out and opened the trunk and my door into the backseat for me.

"Thanks Liam! I've missed you so much!" I tell him and give him a hug before we got into the car.

"I've missed you too love...everyone has, honestly." Liam told me as we separated the hug yet he told me while holding on to both arms tightly with a look in his eyes. The look of truth.

I can see by movement to the side of me, Harry was getting anxious and he was bugging Niall. I mouthed a 'thank you' to him and he spins me around and opens the back seat door for me.

"LAANNEYYY BOOGERRR I MISSED YOUUUU BABBY CAKESSS!!!" Says the one and only Harry Styles.

"Haha I missed you too Haz." I tell him an hug him with a smile.

I try so hard to not look across from me; the passenger seat. I try so hard, but I failed. 3 months, and he just sits there, going trough his Twitter feed, not acknowledging me or anyone. Asshole.

"Sooooooo Lanes, how's everything going, how's the design job, how's the fam, tell us we want to know!" Harry asks. Harry's always the one that can make situations non-awkward. He knows when someone needs help even when the person doesn't seek it. But I never said he didn't know how to make any situation awkward because, OH, Harry Styles is a master at that shit

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HHEEYY GUYYSSS:)

Ok so, you may be confused because I was actually haha but ill explain from chaper 2 till now real easily.

Niall cheated on Laney with Tori

Niall, Laney, or Tori haven't talked for 3 months

Tori and Harry broke up

Laney and Tori are graduating 12th grade in 4 weeks

Proms in 2 weeks

Laney got accepted into her dream college NYU

They want her to intern in London for the school program

The boys have been planning on her go on tour for 6 months with them for a while

She will go on tour with them, while doing her intern ship, with prom on 2 weeks and graduation in 4.

Ok that was helpful.

Comment if you have any questions!:)

10 more votes for the next chapter please!!:)

-Abby<3