Chapter 14: Distractions

LIAM'S POV

"Ok so we needa figure out who drugged you right Tor?"

"Tori?" I said a second time.

"Yeah, what, sorry Liam. Little uhh, distracted I guess you can say..." She tells me. Her and I are sat at the island in the kitchen while Harry is in the other room watching TV, in perfect view for Tori to stare at the back of his head.

"It's ok, I get it. Do you want me to talk to him for you?" Cautiously I ask.

"Uhh no. I don't know, I'm just really confused." She says. I don't want this to go on any longer, it's been like 3 months and they have to live with each other now. The only thing they've actually said to each other is probably "sorry" if they bump into each other in the kitchen. So, daddy direction has decided to do something about it, right now.

"Haz, I need help with something mate." I yell. I can see Tori give me the death stare, but I chose not to look.

"Yeah what's up." He yelled from the other room. I don't think he knew Tori was with me, unless he wouldn't have shot right out of his seat that quickly.

He came into the room and looked at Tori quickly, than right back to me.

"Whatcha need mate?" He asks, putting his hands in his pocket.

"Can you come with Tori and I for a second and reach something for me in the other room?" I ask waling upstairs.

"Uhh sure?" He answers not so surely.

We get to Tori's room, I let her go in first of course, and stand leaning on the door frame.

"Right there Haz" I say pointing to a shelf close to the ceiling that has a picture frame of some random thing in it.

"Sure." He says. "And what's this for Liam?"

"Liam?" I hear him say again.

While he was reaching up to get the frame and Tori had her back turned, daddy direction closed the door.

And guess what else I did?

I locked that son of a bitch.

IKIKIKIKIK guys its not a lot

BUT I PROMISE

This is the start to so mucchhhhh

IT'S GONNA GET SO MUCH BETTER

I SWEAR

I SWEAR

I PROMISEEEE

COMMENT

FAN

VITE

ILYSSMMM

-Abby Xx