Chapter 11: Shit

LIAM'S POV

"Ok, I'll come down. Be there in a minute." I whisper quietly into my phone, while walking down the stairs.

"Thanks Liam." She says than hangs up.

I open and shut the door very quietly and go to the elevator. After I get to the lobby, I walk out and go near the front desk to retrieve some of her bags.

"Hey Tor, how's it goin?" I ask as I give her a hug.

"Uhh, it could be better, but I'm fine. Thank you again for, well, everything. Especially for understanding." She tells me.

"Well, we're not all innocent here. All of us are guilty in some way..." I say as we start walking to the elevator.

"Yeah, I guess. Just thank you though. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you." I just look over to her and smile as we ride the lift up.

"Did I wake you?" She asks to break the silence.

"Nah, I was up until 12 talking to Dani, so I just stayed up. It's no big deal, just an hour." I say and smile. She nods as the doors open.

Right as we're about to walk into the room, I know I have to tell her for her own benefit.

"Listen, Tori, I just want to tell you, not all of us are getting along. I can tell you Zayn, Louis and I will all treat you the same but I can't tell you specifics on the others..."

"I get it, I need to earn people's trust and friendship back. Im here to do that, thanks Liam." She says.

"And if you need anything, ill be three doors down, so don't think twice to ask, I promise."

"Thanks, I really appreciate it. Everything." I give her a side hug and open the door quietly. I settle her things down in her room as she gets settled. No ones up, which may either be for the best or the worst but tomorrow morning, we will know what it brings.

"You all good?" I ask as she gets into bed and I'm about to close the door.

"Yeah I think so. Liam?"

"Your welcome." I say simply as she smiles.

I close the door and head to my room. As I am so close to falling asleep, a knock comes to my door.

"Come in Styles." I say, with just a hunch.

"Liam." He says, wide eyes with a beanie on.

"Yeah Haz..." I say, my voice lowering.

Stepping into my room more and quieting his voice he says, "She's here, isn't she."

"Yes Harry, she is."

He slowly shuts the door and the last thing I hear is his voice saying,

"Shit"

Hey guys! You guys got me to 2.1K reads so of course here's some more!:)

Please comment

Please fan

Please vote

Ilysmmmm!!!

-Abby Xx.