Chapter 25: Prom

IMPORTANT:

I NEED NEW COVERS FOR THIS BOOK (VOICES) AND FOOTSTEPS SO IF YOU WOULD PLEASE MAKE A NEW COVER THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!

THE WINNER WILL GET THEIR CHOICE OF BE FEATURED IN THIS FANFIC OR I WILL PERSONALLY READ ANS FAN YOUR FANFIC!!:)

GET IT TO ME BY MY KIK: abbyd12598

AND GO ON MY INSTAGRAM: _niallerland OR horanslandd

THANKNYOUUUU

LOVEYYOUUU HAPPY READDINGGG!!:)

LANEYS POV

"So you still on board with the hairstyle we tested out the other week yeah?" Lou asked me as i sat in a chair.

It is 12 o clock in the after noon and tonight is prom. Lou (obviously) flew in last night with Lux to do both Niall and mine's hair. Lou, Lux, my best friend Rachel and I are all sat in Rachel's moms hair studio, since she owns it and it's the perfect place for Lou.

"Yeah, yeah the one that twisted the braid into the bun and then the curls? Yeah yeah I know what you're talking about." I tell her.

"So I heard you had a fun night last night, huh?" Rachel asks from the floor as she's playing with Lux.

"Yeah, Niall took me to the North End (it's the Italian part of Boston with amazing food) than w walk to the TD Garden (the arena in Boston) and he took me to a Celtics game (the basketball team of Boston). Ohmygod Rach, it was so fun. I literally had no idea that he knew that much about Boston!" It ell them, as Lou is brushing my hair. Or is she straightening it? One will never know...

"Oh yeah? And that's all that happened?" Lou asks with her eyebrows dancing up and down.

"Oh right! Best part! So we're going out now, well, again..." I tell them as I bite my bottom lip in hope I don't get any criticism.

Rachel's mouth falls open as Lou just grins and I go back to my IPhone.

"Hold the freaking phone, WHAT?! I thought he was also going out with the bitch from hell?!" Rachel asks, very confused.

"He is, in managements mind. He hates her guts also, remember? Rach, I told you all of this the other week what the hell?" I say as I chuckle.

"Right, right oh yeah okay" she says.

All of a sudden, Tori walks in the front door of the studio all flustered by the wind, no noticing me or Rachel until she looks up.

"Oh uh, hi guys, Lou said she could do um my hair for tonight also." She says as she sits down awkwardly.

"Yeah Tor, I just started Lanes and Niall should be here shortly, and I'm not sure what time Harry will be here by bu-"

"WHAT?" Tori and I both yell in the words of Harry.

Lou jumps and looks at us very confused and surprised,

"I just started Laney's hair and Niall shou-"

"Yeah yeah we know that but Harry. As in Harry Styles in One Direction Harry Styles?" Tori spat out.

"Yes ... Problem?" She asks, still working on my hair.

"No, no problem. Just one question...why is Harry Styles in Boston?"

HARRYS POV

I was walking through Boston, in disguise and doing pretty damn well so far, until I got a text from Lou.

From: Lou- I'm with the girls and mentioned you were here. I'm not sure what's going on but sorry?

Oh shit.

They weren't suppose to know.

I was planning on surprising Tori and showing up at her prom, as Liam said I should.

After the prom I was planning on taking her to the hotel and trying to work things out, and try to 'forgive and forget' but I'm not so sure how that is going to work out now...

To: Lou- it's fine, I'll be at the studio by 3?

From: Lou- ok, see you then. I'll make sure the girls aren't here.

Well, Boston's just full of surprises now huh?

NIALLS POV

"Ok so I'll walk in with Alex through the main entrance and meet you with Ryan when you two come in so no paps find out?" I ask Laney as she straightened my tie, prepping for pictures in her backyard with her friends and family. It was me and her, her best friend Rachel and her date Matt, her 'date' aka best friend Ryan and his real date Sadie, Tori and Mike and her friends Luke and Tara.

"Yup, perfect. Did you know Harry was going?" She asks as we pose for a picture.

"Harry? Harry Styles? Yeah he was planning on surprising Tori I guess..." I whispered in her ear, since she was three people away from us.

She tensed up when she heard me say that,

"Calm down love, it's no big deal" I try to reassure her, yet all I get is her looking up at me giving me the 'stfu and go to hell it is a big deal' face. That's going to be a great picture.

We finish pictures and Mark, her step dad, comes over with her brother Cam.

"You both look great" Mark says.

"Thanks Mark" Laney says giving him a hug.

"Hey Niall, do me a favor bro?" Cam says, nudging my side.

"What's that man?" I ask with a grin.

"Get her dancing on video, that would be gold ohmygod Lanes with you-"

"Oh shut up ya little shit, what are you even doing here? Go inside and do something not related to us" Laney shoves him.

"Gladly" Cam says and runs off into the house

"I'll be sure to get that video for you bud!" I yell out to him and Laney slaps my chest as I motion a 'what?' to her.

"Ok, ok, I'm going to leave you two but take care of her Niall, I'm a police officer!" Mark says backing away with a grin as I muttered,

"Oh shit I forgot" under my breath as Laney giggles.

"Well, shall we go have the time of our lives?" I ask her.

"We shall" Laney once again giggles and takes my arm as I lead her into the house so we can get into separate cars.

Paps haven't found her house still ...

yet ...

-AT PROM-

LANEYS POV

"OHMYGOD THIS IS AMAZING!!" We yell as we jump to the song 'Really Don't Care' by Demi Lovato. It's Niall and all of my other friends in a group just jumping around dancing as we have a good time.

Everything worked out well with me going with Ryan as a date and Niall with Alex, concluding that the paps were already at the yacht club that prom was being held.

Niall looked amazing, wearing his black tuxedo with a white collared shirt underneath and a navy blue patterned tie, matching my navy blue dress that was strapless and had sequences at the neckline and went long to the ground. I have to say, we looked like a very sharp couple so far.

But of course, no one could know that...

Because no one SHOULD know that

I turn around with Niall right beside me and all of a sudden I see a bright flash before I black out and all falls blank...

CLIFFHANGER I LOVE YOU ALL

REMEBER: COVERS YOU WILL WIN A CONTESTTTT

THIS NEEDS 10 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

ALMOST 2K READS AAAHHHH

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE

-Abby xx.