Chapter 27: Rachel

RACHELS POV

"YOU WHAT?" I ask Laney.

"I had to. It was either me or his career Rach." She tells me.

We're both sitting in my room as she explains to me her breakup with Niall. Right after they broke up, she said they talked it over and everything.

They explain to one another how being around each other wasn't the best idea, indicating they can't see each other anymore.

The only good thing that has come out of this is Alex and Niall being 'broken up' now Alex isn't up our ass every fucking second.

"I'm sorry Lanes, I really am." I tell her hugging her, giving her tissues as she cries into my shoulder.

"Hey, if it's for the good of Niall, than I'm all for it. I just hope he doesn't find another girl..." She says trailing off.

"Oh holy shit for Jesus Christ Mary and Joseph oh hell no!! Do you not understand that you both are going to get back together? Maybe not now but you will. Thank me later, but I know for a fact that he won't find another girl." I tell her, rather rashly.

She smiles a little through it but than her smile fades and she says,

"Because we chose we shouldn't see each other, we thought it would be best not to talk on the phone or text, so we deleted each others number, no temptations."

"It's ok Lanes, if it's meant to be, it will be. I promise." I tell her, hugging her tight.

"Thank you Rach, honestly thank you. I don't know what I would do without you."

All of a sudden Laney hears a vibrating noise from her phone.

'Blocked Number'

Is what it says on the screen. She slides the screen, unlocking her phone, seeing she finds,

'Don't be surprised I memorized your number. I love you forever and always Lanes. We'll be back together one day soon, I promise beautiful

Niall Xx'

Than the water works begin again.

-2 MONTHS LATER-

NIALLS POV

"Ready boys?" I ask my 4 other mates.

"Yup"

"Course"

"Cheers"

"Leggoo"

"HEELLLOOO BOSTON HOW IS EVERYBODY TONIGHT?" Harry asks as One Thing instrumental plays in the background. We are just finishing our 2013 World Tour in the USA ending in Boston, of course.

The crowd erupts, screams piercing each one of our ears.

"LOVELY! Well first off, we just wanted to say a massive thank you to EVERYYONEE here!" Harry than adds.

"Now who's ready to get this party started?" Louis asks.

Once again the crowd erupts and Liam begins the song.

"THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH YOU HAVE BEEN INCREDIBLE BOSTON!!" Louis yells.

"WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU ARE THE REASON FOR OUR SUCCESS SO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!" Being my turn, I yell into my mic, waving at everyone moving around the stage making sure I get to every section.

"THANK YA ALL BASTON WE LUV YA" Harry says in his failed Boston accent and the crowd screaming even more.

"THANKS FOR LETTING US FINISH OFF WITH YOU! WE WOULDN'T WANT IT ANY OTHER WAY! GOODNIGHT!" Zayn yells.

"GOODNIGHT WE LOVE YOU!!" Liam adds right as we're dropped from our platforms.

"That was insane"

"I'm speechless"

"Incredible"

"Unbelievable"

"That was crazy lads. We just finished our second world wide tour. How many people can say that? That they just finished their world wide tour with the people they most love? Really though?" Harry says as we all have a group hug.

"Ok boys, get dressed, maybe a quick shower, meet and greet in 20 minutes." Someone says as they knock on our door.

"Cheers lads" Liam says to us as they all exit except me, judging that it is my dressing room.

I shower and change into my white trainers, white Celtics jersey and put on my navy Patriots flat hat backwards.

I scroll through Twitter, passing the time as something catches my eye.

A tweet with an attached picture.

From our concert.

From the username: '@rach2095'

Rachel.

Laney's best friend.

Why was she here?

Or, why IS she here?...

OOHMYGGOODDDD

DRAMMA TO COME!!

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT PLEASE!!:)

I LOVE YOU ALL

-Abby Xx