Chapter 17: I need to find her

LOUIS' POV

Well, today's the day. Our first UK tour date for the 2013-2014 stadium tour(I know it doesn't go from 2013-2014 I just needed to put that there). This is huge for us and we, as a band, couldn't be more happier. We have sound check at 4:00pm and the show begins at 8:00pm, with our mates 5 Seconds of Summer opening up for us. It's about 1:30pm and we're suppose to leave at 2:00pm to get there earlier. But there's just one catch.
Zayn, Liam and I are the only ones home.
I knew Tori was here so wherever Tori is, Harry isn't. Niall is probably at his place, still pissed at me, while Laney is somewhere, just no one knows where. I actually haven't really tried talking to Niall, I wanted to let him cool off for a bit. But I just hope he's cooled off by tonight's show, or else we're screwed.

HARRY'S POV

How can I believe her? Really, how? How do I know for sure someone drugged her? It was 3 months ago, they wouldn't have tape of it and no one would remember that. The talk we had the other day, that was awkward. I really didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything. We still aren't talking, but that shouldn't surprise anyone. I just have no clue what to do.
It's 2:30 and everyone's home, just getting ready. We didn't question anyone where they have been because honestly, it's no use and it really doesn't matter at this point. Surprisingly, both girls agreed to coming with us to the concert, they just didn't want to be the ones to be brought up on stage during Little Things. I don't know if they know that they would actually have to stay with eachother the majority of the time but, hey, it's up to them.
"Everyone ready?" Liam asks.
"Sure"
"Ya"
"Yup"
"Course"
"Bout time"
Is what is thrown at him as we all walk out the door.
Outside the hotel, are probably about 50 screaming girls, than a little path to get to the big car. Surprisingly, we all get in the car alive.
We arrive at the venue and go back stage to get our dressing room and hang out for a bit. It's completely silent, than I look over to the couch where Tori is, and she looks absolutely beautiful. She has on a white, long sleeve collared shirt, with tan skinny jeans and grey high heel ankle wedges that laced, while her hair was in a messy braid to the side. She was just on her phone probably on Twitter, minding the silence. I remember Laney talking about how prom, for them, is in 1 week now and Tori has a date. I wonder who that douce is...

LANEYS POV

"This has to be a secret" I whisper.
"Yeah I know. But Laney?" He says.
"What Niall?"
"You look gorgeous." He whispers into my ear, arms around my waist, as we're squished into a tiny closet at the end of the hallway.
"Thank you, you clean up pretty well yourself." I tell him. I'm wearing a white, light yellow, and navy blue floral skirt I got from Brandy Melvin's that fitted at the waist band and flowed, than had on a plain white fitted t-shirt that stopped right before my belly button, and for shoes I had on white vans. I straightened my hair, so I could at least look presentable. Niall had on his white supras, black pants and a designed tank top, looking amazing as ever.
"One Direction to stage 4 please" comes over the loud speaker, echoing the halls and rooms.
"So, looks like I need to get outta here huh?" He says, pulling me even closer.
"Break a leg, you'll do great." I tell him with a smile.
"Can I have a good luck kiss?" He asks cheekily.
"You and your witty ways Horan," I tell him laughing. "They get you far for some reason." Than I give him a kiss on the cheek, pull away and he kisses me on the lips.
We must have lost track of time just kissing, because the loud speaker came on once again with Zayn's voice saying, "Niall Horan get your ass to stage 4 and stop eating all that God damn food!"
"Bye love, see you soon." He says giving me one last kiss.
"Good luck" I tell him as he opens the door.
"Thanks princess" he turns and winks at me while saying that.
'What have I done?' I ask myself
"Sneaking around with Mr. Horan huh?" A voice says, as I'm standing in the closet still just thinking about everything.
"What?" I ask going out from the closet to see who said that.
"Your secrets safe with me." She says with a wink and a smirk.
I stand there, startled, speechless.
"What? Ms. Perfect doesn't know what to say?" She says again.
"You. Bitch" is all I say.
"This is probably the part where we fight now huh?" She asks circling me, as I stand in the dead end of the hallway in front of the closet.
"But Laney, I don't want to fight. I want to get everything straightened out. We are no longer friends, I never actually was your friend for all of those years. Niall Horan, is mine. I love him, and you're just the washed up whore that doesn't even know what you're getting yourself into." I'm still stunned as she's saying that.
Reality has come back to me as I have anger in my eyes and my fists start bunching up. I need to get out of this hallway and out of this persons presence.
"Ok, one, how the fuck did you get back here? Two, you've never even met Niall and three, you should leave before I call security." I tell her.
"No need Lanes, I'm on my way out now." Alex says smirking to me. She walks down the hallway and turns to the right and is gone.
I don't care what is going on between us, Tori needs to know this.
And I need to find her, right now.

HEY HEYYY
THIS WAS LONGER
AND PROBABLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE
CHAPTERS RIGHT NOW
SO MUCH DRAMA THAT'S GOING TO HAPPENNNN AAHHH
ILYSMMMM!!:)))
FAN
VOTE
COMMENT
-Abby Xx.