Chapter 31: No Voice (Last Chapter!)

LANEYS POV

    “I have to say, you’re a clever one Horan.”

I tell Niall as he leads me to the stage of the arena.  

“Hey, I try.” He chuckles.  

There’s a silence for a moment before I speak up,  

“Where shall we start?” I ask as I’m walking around the stage, admiring every different angle of sight.

“Well, would you like me to begin?” Niall asks me, my back in his direction.  

I nod slightly as I turn around and sit criss-cross on the stage in front of him with the thousands of seats behind me.  

“Well Lanes, I have to admit, I’ve missed you. All of these months apart has made me realize just how much I love you. So I’ve decided something. After we are finished our conversation, I am going to ask you to be my girlfriend, properly. If management has a problem with it, then they can go to hell because I refuse to loose you again. You are my pride and joy. I’m only happy when I know I have you, Lanes. Hell I probably wouldn’t be here right now if it wasn’t for you. We have been through some rough times, but nothing can come between you and I, ever. Even if management doesn’t approve, then they can go suck it, because you’re my girlfriend and no one will take you from me this time. I miss going to bed with you. I miss kissing you. I miss having my nightly phone calls with you. I miss making fun of you and you getting so pissed until I tickle you and you surrender. Lanes, I miss you. I don’t know how I’ve survived without you.”  

I stare at him, taking in everything that he has to say. I get up from my position and go sit on the amp next to him.  

“My turn?” I ask as he turns his head and nods.  

“I’m not going to deny that I didn’t miss you, because trust me, I absolutely did. But, this time, it wasn’t as bad that we were far apart because it was for the good of you. Niall all I want for you is to be successful. I want you to enjoy every night you get up on a stage like this and sing to thousands. I want you to love what you do every moment you do it. I hope for you to be number one everywhere, and from where your career is going now, you’re climbing to the top and very fast. But I also want you to have fun, not stress about the silly little things. I want you to live the most normal life a superstar like you can live. I love you, but I will do anything for you to be the happiest and the most successful you could be, even if it means a few months apart.”   He sits there contently listening to every word I say, nodding his head. He looks at the floor after I finish for a moment and begins again,  

“You don’t get it Lanes, do you?”  

I look at him, waiting for him to go on.  

“You are my happiness. You are my success. You are the reason I enjoy this.” He tells me this as he slides off the amp and comes in front of me, taking my hands in his.  

“You never fail to put a smile on my face, do you Horan?” I ask him as I lean my forehead on his, smiling.   After a moment, he backs up and starts speaking again,  

“So! Laney Elizabeth Fitz, will you please do the honor of being mine, and only my, girlfriend until the day I die?” Niall asks me all of this as he takes small steps closer and closer to me and gets down on one knee, taking my hand in his making me laugh.  

“Why of course I will do so!” I tell him giggling.  

He jumps up and wraps his arms around me, picking me off my feet twirling me around and finally connecting his lips to mine. It felt like it’s been years since we last kissed. His lips moved in sync of mine, causing me to want more. He keeps spinning around the stage, getting slower and slower each time, deepening the kiss.  

“Laney, I don’t know how I’ve survived without you for this long.” Niall says in between kisses.   I stop and look into his eyes and shake my head as I smile.  

I’m just about to say something before I open my mouth and no voice comes out of my mouth, but someone else’s.  

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?”  

Management.  

*  

OHMYGOD  

LAST CHAPTER!:(  

BUT CHECK OUT THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES CALLED   'TROUBLE'  

IN MY PROFILE  

I ALREADY HAVE 3 CHAPTERS WRITTEN OUT SO IT'S ALREADY ALL READY TO START!!!:)  

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING VOICES! AND FOOTSTEPS!  

I LOVE YOU ALL!  

-AbxX  

PS It's my birthday:0