Chapter 26: It's Over

LANEYS POV

"STEALING HIS HEART AGAIN OR STEALING HER MAN?"

Was the title of the article of the Boston Herald the day after prom. But trust me, the article is the best part...

'Our born and raised so called celebrity ex-girlfriend, Laney Fitz, of famous boy bands pop sensation Niall Horan, was seen at The Ranchards Hotel in the city of Boston with him.

Rumors have been passed that this was the location that her prom was being held, but we can't forget the actual girlfriend of the popstar, Alex Harding.

From an inside source, we know that Alex goes to the school, Laney and Alex being best friends for a long period of time.

Supposedly, the Irish sensation got in the middle of it, winning over Alex's heart, making Fitz more upset than planned.

Insiders have told us that Horan had showed up to the prom with Harding but 'hit it off' with the hometown Bostonian, Fitz.

So, the question we're asking you,

What do you think?

Is Laney Fitz stealing his heart all over again?

Or is she so upset at her once renowned best friend, that she wants her man back?

Niall and I are still in Boston, in our hotel room, reading this lovely article that we got slipped under our door early this morning.

"I don't know Niall. What the fuck did I do? I know I'm going to get this no matter what, but this pisses me off." I tell him, pacing around the room.

"I know Lanes, I know." Is all he can say, sitting on the couch, judging that he's lost for words.

All we can do right now is wait for the call from management that Niall is going to get anytime soon.

"Why? All I want to know is why? Why does this have to happen to me? To you? To us for God's sake? All I'm trying to do is love you and try to spend time with you, under the radar. But you being forced to go out with Alex isn't helping any of this. It isn't helping us..." I say this as I stop pacing and just look at him, tears streaming down my face.

He is about to say something, opening his mouth, as soon as he gets up, his phone starts to ring.

On the screen it's says,

'The Assholes'

And I know exactly who it is.

"Hello?" Niall answers rather bravely.

"Yup"

"No"

"No, that's not happening Steve"

"I really don't care."

"No"

Than there was silence and his face went blank, almost turning white.

"Yea"

Than he hangs up.

I dare to ask what Steve said, yet I don't have to.

"Great news, Alex and I can break up!" He says with a tone that says there's something he's not telling me.

"Niall?" I ask calmly, with my heart beating 100 mph.

"Yea babe?" I take him out of his trance as he looks at me, tears in his eyes.

I walk over to him and sit next ho him burying my face into his chest.

"What else is there Niall?" I ask without looking up as he's rubbing my back soothingly.

"I'm out" Niall tells me in almost a whisper.

"What?" I tense up.

"Because Niall Horan and Laney Fitz are in love, and nothing will keep them apart, it's over." He tells me as he kisses the top of my head as we both let out silent sobs.

"Niall, they can't kick you out of the band" I tell him.

"Well they just did, so..."

I sit up and face him,

"Do you understand how special you are? Do you understand that there are more then five billion girls that love you almost as much as I do? Do you understand that people would go miles to just see you from the back row in the biggest arena possible? People would spend days trying to get to places just to hear you sing. They can't do that Niall, they won't do it if they knew what was right."

"Laney, you don't get it. They only care if they're going to make money. They don't care about our lives, our loves, they care about the fame and fortune. If they didn't have me, they'd be fine with it. All I do is sing. That's it. I'm not giving you up just for this." He tells me as he sighs and tightens his grip around my waist.

Then it hits me.

I'm the reason.

"Niall, what else did he say?"

He looks up at me with a blank expression,

"Nothing."

"You're lying to me" I tell him.

He sighs and says,

"He said, 'either you're out of the band, or she's out of your life'. But I'm not giving you up Laney."

He's has to.

"You have to Niall, you just have to."

I tell him as tears start streaming down my face.

IM SORRY ITS A LATE UPDATE!

THIS IS ONE OF THE SADDEST CHAPTER!:(

GIVE ME IDEAS FOR THE NEXT COUPLE BECAUSE IT MAY BE COMING TO AN END!!

BUT IF IT IS, I WILL SEE WHO WANTS ANOTHER BOOK TO GO ALONG WITH IT!

THANK YOU ALL

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON I LOVE THIS THANK YOU!!!!<3

-Abby Xx