Chapter 18: Texts

TORI'S POV

"WHAT THE FUCK LANEY!?" I yelled in the dressing room.

"Yeah! That's what I said! She's a bitch and I don't even know what's going on right now!" She told me.

Laney came rushing into the room and started telling me the whole story of what just happened about 5 minutes ago.

"Listen, she's a bitch and we know that now, but don't let that affect you and Niall's relationship now, it's starting up and you shouldn't just end the beginning because of that whore." I explained to her.

"Yeah I know I know, but I just don't really know what to do, I mean, you remember all through high school. She's a fucking devil." Laney reminded me.

From freshman year until now, Alex has always been a dare devil, and not a dare devil the good kind where, on 2 strikes you swing at the next if it looks close, oh no, like a dare devil as in she's had 3 expulsions, another one wont hurt huh? She's been Laney and I's friend, or so we thought, since we were little. Yeah, I admit, she was a slut, but she got her ways and was nice to us.

I think at this moment, we both just realized that, we're talking like we used to talk before everything happened.

"Listen Laney, I know you haven't heard my side of it, but really we're both innocent and-"

"This isn't the place or time I want to hear it Tori. I admit, we're gonna have to come together on this situation but nothing closer. I trust you with this but I can't promise I do with anything else." She told me blankly.

Honestly? I was crushed but I get it, I wouldn't want to hear it either. Harry didn't...

NIALL'S POV

Me: My house at 11:30 tonight

I texted Laney, I needed to see her.

Laney: Ouch, I'm busy;)

Me: Well rearrange your plans, you're not going to be busy with anyone else besides me for at least an hour. If you are, I'll kill that bastard.

Laney: Wow, very demanding Niall huh? Ok I'll see what I can do;)

Me: Alright, see you at 11:30 babe:)

Laney: Maybe

Me: *rolls eyes* ok babe. I love you

Laney: :)

I told her I loved her and she sent a smiley face, and that's perfectly ok with me. I just want her to know I love her, because I know that she may not 100% be back in love with me right now, or just isn't admitting it. But that's ok, because I love her and she's never leaving me again. I won't let it happen.

*12:00am*

"Niall, I don't know what I'm going to do" Laney tells me as I have my arms wrapped around her. We're sitting on my couch watching a movie and just enjoying each others company. She's telling me about her little encounter with a so called bitch right after I left for the stage.

"Listen Lanes, I don't know her, the boys don't know her, only you and Tori do. She's a girl, so I can't punch her, but trust me if I could, that bitch would be gone, dead out." I tell her with a smirk.

"Niallll, I'm serious!" She says pouting with a smirk also.

"Anyways, you need to talk more to Tori about this. If she comes at you again, or you see her, tell me and I'll knock the bitch out." I explain to her, trying to cheer her up.

"Cheers Niall, so can we just forget about this for right now and I don't know, have some fun?" She says cheekily smiling.

"What kind of fun Laney Elizabeth?" I knew she hated when I said her middle name, so I did.

"I think you know Niall James." She tells me as I pull her close and kiss her as much as I can.

After about 20minutes of kissing my princess, my phone vibrates from management for some odd reason at 12:40am?

John Goodwin: Niall,

I'm sorry if I'm waking you, but I wanted to inform you that, since you and Laney are no longer an item and most likely will not be for a while, we will be setting you up with a girl named Alex Harding. You will be able to meet her on your date you are taking her on in 2 days at the restaurant The Tarm. Have a nice night,

John

"Oh holy fuck no" is what slips out of my mouth before I show Laney the message.