Chapter 15: How did...

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE!
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASEEEEEEE!!:))))
NIALLS POV

How did this happen?
How did she answer my text?
How did she let me in?
How did she talk to me?
How did she listen to me?
How did she hear me out?
How did she agree?
How did she stay?
How did I kiss her?
How did she kiss back?
These are just some of the questions I'm asking myself this morning. I look over at my phones clock which reads 9:23am and see a note.

Niall,
Thank you again for letting me stay the night. I folded everything and left it in the closet in the bathroom where you put all of it. I'm wearing your sweats back to the house because I just had shorts and it was a little cold, but I'll clean them and give them back to you tonight. I made breakfast and left some in the oven, just turn it on to heat it up. I went out and got more milk because you didn't have any so that is in the fridge. Thanks again for everything:)
Lanes Xx.

LANEYS POV

To be completely honest, it wasn't cold. At all. I just wanted to wear his pants because, we'll, I love wearing his stuff. I'm laying in my bed in my room, looking up at the ceiling just thinking a few things.

How did this happen?
How did I answer his text?
How did I let him in?
How did I talk to him?
How did I listen to him?
How did I hear him out?
How did I agree?
How did I stay?
How did I let him kiss me?
How did I kiss back?
There's so much to work out with him and it'll take time, but is that time I'm whiling to take? I just need to talk to someone about it...
I turn the music I'm playing off and start walking down the hall. I'm trying to find Harry, and I haven't seen him for about since I left for Niall's house. I knock on his door and no answer. Sooo my second option is Zayn so I knock on his and get "let be fuckin sleep". Wow, ok man. So I go to Liam's door. No answer. Than I knock on another door, I think the guest bedroom because I was desperate at this point.
"What" I hear Harry say, annoyed.
"Uhh Haz?" I ask.
"Laney?" I hear him ask. Than I see the handle shaking.
It's locked, what the fuck?
"Little help here babe?" He asks a little annoyed again.
"Oh right sorry." I say as I unlock the door.
I open it and see Harry looking more stressed and nervous as ever,
"Hey Haz can I talk to you about Niall he-"
Than I saw the bitch.

HEY GUYS!!
Thank you all who are following me on Instagram (@/_niallerland) who tweeted #TaylorMeetAnna ! Please keep tweeting it so it will happen! It is her dream! For everyone who doesn't know what it is about, Anna is one of my best friends who just recently got diagnosed with leukemia in her lower back. She has had tickets to Taylor Swift for the longest time for tomorrow nights concert but can't go because of her disease:( she is one of the strongest people I know and one of my best friends. I want her to have the best life ever so please, give her hope and keep tweeting it and keep trending it.
It means the world to me and her family:)
Ily guys so so so much:)
Thank you for everything! I'm up to 2.7K on Footsteps and couldn't ask for anything better!:)
Ilysm and thank you all!:)
Comment
Fan
Vote
-Abby Xx. Ilysm