Chapter 1: Voices

It's been a while. I mean, around 3 months. Im home, he's probably in London, Tori's home...we just don't talk. Neither does Harry and her. I feel like I'm the reason we don't talk, which I feel bad about. I mean, was I not good enough for him? Was he crushing on her that whole time we were with them? I mean yeah, he was a little drunk but he was sober enough that he knew what he was doing. I just don't understand my life and my luck right now. Love doesn't fit in that category. Neither does Niall Horan.

Im back in Boston, just finishing 12th grade in 4 weeks and proms in 2 weeks. As usual, I don't have a date but Tori does. I know what i want to do in college, design. I've loved style for my whole life and I'm pretty good at it. People say I'm really good at making clothes and sewing but my favorite is styling it and adjusting it when it's on my model. I've gotten 14 scholarships from amazing schools and I still haven't decided where I'm going yet, but NYU's my dream. It has been my dream since I was 13 and I've gotten a scholarship from there, the best one actually. There's just one little catch...

The school wants me to go to London for the summer and do an intern program there for 3 months. I've checked the schedule. The boys tour is all around England. For those 3 months. Then their on break. In the US, for the rest of the year.

Since the last time I saw them, the boys have texted me and asked how I was doing, excluding Niall. They all say he didn't know what he did wrong and had to explain it to him and he says he really had no clue. They check up on me around every other week, a different one each week. I really feel bad for Harry though because he didn't see it happen, so he had to find out from me running down the street balling my eyes out. He comforted me and sat with me as I told him what happened. Niall ran after me but Harry made sure Liam took him back to his hotel that night. Harry stayed with me the whole night and drove me back to the hotel where Niall tried to talk to me but I really didn't feel like it. I got all my stuff and Harry me back home, crying as I told him what happened. We were both so upset and we were confused. My parents let Harry stay downstairs for the night and the next day he drove back to hotel. I guess Tori tried talking to him but he didn't want to hear it, as same with me. Every time he texts me, his last text regarding that he has to go, always says, 'cThank you for living it with me. Xx.' No, thank you, Harry Styles, for making my best friends life.