Chapter 16: Shutup

HARRY'S POV

"And?" I ask

"Well, he kissed me," She told me, as I didn't speak I waited for the other part of it to come out.

"And I kissed him back."

It almost seemed like she was guilty of it for some reason. "Why are you upset about that Lanes?" I ask her.

"Well, I don't know. That shouldn't have happened. I'm trying to get over him remember?"

"Laney, you may hate me after I say this, you may not. But I don't care because someone needs to tell you this. You will never get over Niall, even if you tried with all your might. You both have had such a good time together, you make eachother happy, make eachother laugh, cry, you both know eachother so so well. I can tell you right now, he loves you. And I can tell, you're falling for him, hard. I love you Lanes, but not the way Niall does." I told her.

She was hesitant for a while, looking down at the floor the whole time. She nodded and said,

"Ok, I believe you. Ill stop trying to get over him, but no promises that I'm gonna get with him soon."

"And that's ok, I'm not asking that. I'm just asking for you not to try and get over him. Give the kid a shot." I told her.

She nodded than had a look of hate in her eyes, a Sid remembering something.

"What the fuck is it doing here?" She asked angrily.

"Wh- who?" I ask confused.

"Why were you in this room with her, with the door fucking locked like 20 minutes ago." She asked getting even more mad.

Oohhh right. Tori left as soon as Laney opened the door and stopped mid sentence having a look as if wanting to rip her eyes out. I wouldn't blame her though.

"Oh, well Liam locked us in than she made me listen to her bull shot story. After I hear it, it's not all bull shit." I saying almost tensing up to wait for the beating I'm going I get from her.

"Mhh. Well ok than. She's still the biggest fuckin bitch in my book" she says smiling, getting up and opening the door, heading downstairs.

"That's great Lanes." I call after her, chuckling.

"Damn straight it is Haz." She called back.

NIALLS POV

Ya know? The Heat actually suck. Like James is on there bragging all and shit than scoring like 90 points a game. Celts are so- *knock on door*

The knock on the door, disturbed my train of thought while I was watching the Celtics game. I get up and open it.

"Laney" I say startled.

"I just wanted to tell you that I know you're still in love with me and you think I don't love you and you think I still don't like you but I believed everything you told me about what happened and I'm sorry for the 3 months that happened and I'm not going to try to get over you anymore at all and I admit that last night I kissed back when you kissed me and I really wanna kiss you right now because I can tell you I'm falling for you so so hard and I'm gonna kiss you if it's ok because that's the only I really-"

"Laney! SHUTUP AND KISS ME DAMMIT!"

She jumped into my arms, wrapped her legs around my waist as I closed the door with my foot.

So she kisses me.

And I kiss back during the whole Celtics game.

Soooo how was it?!

LIKE

COMMENT

FAN

-Abby Xx.