«chapter 11»

Chapter 11
•Niall•

A great way to begin my day was having to sit and watch Harry have a fantastic date. Louis and he had hit it off so well, and I was so happy for him, but I wished I hadn't been so awkward with Liam.

My attitude had become more focused on him than my food, which something it should be happy about. I rarely change my attention to anything other than food. Liam and I practically sat in silence, other than introducing ourselves. I wanted to say so much more, but the words were stuck in my throat.

So after almost half an hour of pure awkwardness, Liam asked for my number, then left. I was both sad and relieved.

I watched, lost in my own thoughts, Harry and Louis laugh at something Louis had said. Harry caught my eye and gave me a look, telling me to stop staring. I pulled out my phone.

To: Haz

Have fun on your date. I may walk around or head back to the house. Don't worry about me -N xx

I slid my phone back into my pocket, grabbed my coffee, and exited the shop.

The only reason I had brought my coffee was to keep my hands warm. It was a cooler morning in London. Honestly, it made me want to go home. Back to Ireland. But I knew there was nothing left for me there.

So I walked the streets till lunch, ignoring the buzzing in my pocket, then bought food with whatever money I had left in my pocket. I aimed my feet back to Harry's house, hoping he was home. Sure enough, once I walked in the door, I wan pounced on.

"Where were you?" Harry screeched, wrapping me into a hug.

"Out," I replied, slipping from his grasp.

"You should've answered your phone."

"Mmm," I hummed. "How was your date?" I knew this would set him off in a frenzy, and indeed it did.

"Oh, it was brilliant! Louis was hysterical! And I tried my best to be all cheeky Harry-you know, who the girls think I am-and it almost worked. I think I might have blushed too much, and oh, I just really like him!" Harry gushed. I grinned at the curly haired lad. I could already tell he was beginning to get feelings for the popstar.

"That's great, lad!" I say, laying down on his couch.

"What about you, lover boy? Have you talked to Liam today?" Harry wiggled his eyebrows. I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

"I haven't talked to Liam today. He might have texted me though," I looked through my twenty something messages, all being from Harry. "You know, you sound a lot like a mother through these texts," I chuckled.

"That's what I was going for."

"And... Nothing from Liam," I sigh, turning my phone off. "Let's watch a movie before I leave?" Harry nods, and we put in a movie.

Maybe this will help me get my mind off the Bambi-eyed popstar.

•-•

I'm so done writing good endings that are anything other than cliffhangers.

So done.

Comment/vote/fan

(19/6/13)

NEWLY EDITED ON:

(25/02/14)