Chapter Twenty Four

Tiffany's POV:
How could I have possibly remembered everything from just being in one place? The doctor said that by visiting a place something traumatic happened is particularly dangerous, especially as I was going to drive home.

I didn't know where I got stabbed, maybe someone should have warned me first... but then again, if I didn't go I wouldn't have gotten my memory back.

The doctor said I was lucky I didn't hurt myself or anyone else, and after a check up I was free to go home.

Mom was going to come here to the hospital but Avery told her it was nothing to worry about and that I was fine, thankfully convincing her to stay home... although she wasn't too happy about it, I know she'd be worried sick.

As soon as the doctor was done Avery smiles at me cheekily saying, almost singing. "I got the address."

I grin and follow her out of the hospital to her car where she decides to drive as I wasn't in the best of conditions. And maybe because of the fact that my mom's forty thousand dollar car is now damaged... and she is definitely not happy about it, she was so happy the day dad brought home a brand new car especially just for her, and that was two years ago but she still loves her white sporty SUV.

When I saw a picture of the back of the car I instantly knew mom would most probably metaphorically kill me. So why not road trip it from here to Hollowstern Creek right now when she's mostly worried and slightly pissed off. Or maybe it's the other way around.

I definitely have to call her to tell her that we'll be road tripping it though, I don't want a double pissed off mother and a very pissed off father by the time I get back.

"Avs, are you sure you know how to get there?" I ask my friend as I put on my seat belt. Safety first.

"Yep. I specifically asked Tyler what suburb they lived in and then I put the suburb in my phone." She tells me, buckling her own seat belt.

"Right... whatever you do, do not get us lost."

--

"We're here!" Avery sings after an hour or two, although when I look outside the window I know for sure we are definitely not where the Conaway's live.

We were in a small mall car park, but the surrounding areas looked foreign to me.

"Yep. We're definitely lost." I tell her. She looks at me with confusion and I shake my head. "Hollowstern Creek is definitely not where we are. Are you sure you you got the right address?"

She looks at me with wide eyes and a small annoyed pout on her lips. "Do you not trust me enough to get us somewhere?" She asks, as she takes her phone off the sticky green phone holder and taps her phone a few times before showing me the screen.

"It's not that I don't trust you. It's just you have no sense of direction." I tell her before taking the phone off her and looking at the map.

As soon as I saw the name I pressed my lips together to hold in my laughter, although Avery caught it.

"What's so funny?" She asks me cautiously.

This time I actually giggle, making it hard for me to talk. When I finally calm down I tell her. "Well Avs, you spelt Hollowstern Creek wrong for one. You wrote it as Hollowsterk Creek." 

This time she snatches the phone off of me and giggles herself.

"Bloody hell!" She exclaims, tapping at her phone before her laughter turns to annoyance. "Oh man, we're at least four hours in the wrong direction. Damn it."