Sans | A Special Someone

A/N: This one shot is my side of a writing trade with leftie-has-hope, which was done a month back.

I decided to place this here too because I haven't updated so I hope ya'll like this one. ❤️
Have a nice day and stay determined!

____________________

spe·cial
/ˈspeSHəl/
adjective
1. better, greater, or otherwise different from what is usual.

__________

"I don't want to go..." You mumbled, hiding under your bed covers. Your friend, Rina, groaned and yanked the cloth away from you. You sat up and you then weakly try to get the blanket from her.

She sighed, "You're not even trying, (Y/N)..."

You puffed your cheeks and crossed your arms. Before you could protest, the look in her eyes stopped you.

"You should go out. You could meet other people and possibly interact with the monsters."

"Mind you, I have a life..."

"Which is basically staying in your room, watching (show/book/game/etc), making fan(art/fiction) and being awkward whenever I try to bring you outside."

You let out a whine and turned away from her. Rina was displeased with your behavior, yet she knew you really acted like this; Reluctant whenever she tried to bring you outside.

"Did you even know monsters have surfaced?"

. . .

"Y-yeah..."

Silence.

"You didn't." She sighed once again, hand on her side. You turned to her with a defeated expression.

"As much as you'd like me to go out and do whatever you have planned, I won't. Rina, like you said, I am very awkward and I won't speak to anyone I don't know." You explained, emphasizing with random hand gestures. This didn't seem to faze her.

"Then isn't it about time you've changed?"

Looking down, your friend frowned at you.

"How about this..."

Confused, you looked up again to see her looking through her wallet. Your eyes widened at all the money she had.

"I'm going to buy you that piece of merchandise of (favorite show/book/game/etc) that you keep saying you can't afford and–"

You cut her off with a tackle. The both of you nearly fell to the ground but kept balance.

"Rina- Oh my gosh- I can't believe it- Are you serious!? In the mall, there's only one true piece of it! One! Not that many people in the fandom have it and it's really expensive because it's exclusive and has the signature of the creator and there's only a few in the world-- Really, are you joking? Because I'm pretty sure you wouldn't–"

She shut you up by covering your mouth.

"You're such a nerd."

After telling you that you ramble too much, Rina urged you to go and change into something decent.

Full of determination, you let go of her and ran to the bathroom to freshen up.

"I'm just going out to get the merchandise," You told yourself, closing the bathroom door.