Special | Stay Determined!

* Monsters are living with Humans

____________________

"Yo! (Y/N)! Come on!" Monster Kid beamed at you, pushing you along. Their happy demeanor was contagious, seeing some other passerby smile.

"Okay, okay, just calm down." You laughed.

Today was Valentines Day, or Friendship Day; whatever you want to call it. Like the other special occasions humans celebrate, the monsters decided to celebrate it too.

"Where are we heading?" You asked. The monster simply continued pushing you along and you huffed at their 'reply'. With a cheeky smile, they stuck their tongue out.

"You have to find your way!"

"What?"

They stopped pushing you after a certain point. You felt their presence disappear, and your guess was proven right when you turned back to see no one.

Where were you anyway?

Looking around, you found yourself at the entrance of some forest. The birds chirped and the sound of wild animals came from the abyss of trees. You couldn't help but feel small at the environment.

Crack!

You jumped at the sudden noise. From the corner of your eye you see a broken twig.

With a small light blue envelope beside it.

"Sans?" You called.

But nobody came.

Shrugging, you walked to the area and picked up the envelope. Examining it, it was just a letter. You checked the back to see some writing, which was done rather lazily.

* to (Y/N) from sans

Yep.

You decided to open it. Inside was a letter written in dark blue ink on white paper. The reason to why the skeleton decided to use a specific color in writing is unknown.

'hey kid
if you're reading this, monster kid must've brought you to the right place.
if it's someone else reading it, put the letter down.
anyway, we decided to do something cool for ya. it's like a treasure hunt, but just find letters.

oh and, happy valentines day. y'know, you're pretty cool. so, enjoy your day.'

You smiled and placed the letter back in the envelope. You didn't bring any bags with you and you didn't want to ruin the letter by stuffing it in your pockets. So in the end, you just held it.

It was nearly midday so looking around the forest for the next letter wasn't that hard. After scanning the area, you peered through the maze of trees to see a red letter on a bush.

Making your way through the trees and nearly tripping due to the roots, you reached the bush and picked up the letter.

* TO THE HUMAN (Y/N) FROM THE GREAT PAPYRUS!