Chapter 2

After hanging out with them, I found out that they were really nice and down to earth. I really enjoyed their company and I found out that they just came back from tour. I was quite surprised that I didn't know about them but then again I was in my little bubble of obliviousness. However, I checked my phone and realised that it was already getting quite late, and that I should have gone back to the place I would be staying at.

After bidding them farewell, I went to my apartment complex, and the landlord told me that the previous tenant had busted two pipes and renovation would take up to six months! Now I had no place to stay anymore. Frustrated, I left the building, lightly kicking the trash can venting some of my anger of it. Where would I stay now?! I was in a country with no one to turn to. The only people I knew were BTS but I didn't want to come off as a creep and just ask for their numbers just like that. They were idols and I was just plain old me. The chances of us meeting again were highly unlikely too. Then again, how would I ask for their numbers. "Hi! We've been chatting for the past 3 hours and I now consider you guys my friends, could I have your numbers?" They would probably reject me straight away thinking that I would sell it on those creepy idol websites. "Aigoo! Ottoke?!" I let out, grabbing my hair in the process. I couldn't call my parents due to timezone difference and they couldn't exactly help me immediately. I also did not have enough money to get another house on such short notice too. The school I was going too would start in a few weeks and I also had to buy school supplies. I was combed my hand through my hair in frustration. Ottoke?!?!??!?!?!? I continued walking, too concentrated on my thought to notice where I was going as I bumped into another familiar scented wall... V?

V's POV

The members and I were walking around the neighbourhood when we spotted Sohyun, lightly kicking a trash can in what seemed to be pent up frustration. Her brows were furrowed, her usual red, plump lips pressed into a thin line. She continued walking stopping once in a while to run her hands through her long hair or sighing. Something was troubling her and it made me feel uncomfortable. Her nose was scrunched lightly as she thought hard, not paying attention to her surroundings. Thinking of a way to cheer her up, I ran ahead of her, in her line of path and waited as she walked straight into me. She broke from her deep trance and gazed up at me, her brown orbs staring back at mine. They held surprise as I quickly enveloped her in a hug, hoping to drive all her worries away.

Sohyun's POV

Warms hands engulfed me as I continues to look up at the idol in front of me. His hug brought me comfort and I quickly wrapped my hands around him too.

"Sohyun ah!" The rest of BTS shouted. I pulled my face away from V's shoulder, as I turned around, his arms still around my waist. The members also joined in for a group hug and I felt my face turn red as the seven handsome idols hugged me.

"Yah! Hands off, your suffocating her! Kids these day... Tsk tsk" V shouted as I bit back a smile. His arms were still around me and I felt my face getting redder at this thought.

"Yah yah yah, its you pabo, see, her face is getting redder!" Jungkook yelled as he grabbed V's hands and took them away. My smile grew on my face before they asked," What are you doing here Sohyun?"

"Well my apartment is under renovation so now I have no where to live now.."

"Gwenchana, you can live with us now! We have a spare bedroom too." Rap Monster said.

I blushed, I didn't want to be a burden. Before I could protest, Jimin grabbed my suitcase and began dragging it towards their apartment which was coincidentally right next to mine.

"That's mine..." I pointed out. "I live on the third floor."

"Jinjja? We live on the third floor too, but ours is a penthouse." Jimin said.

"Hey, that means we are neighbours! We can probably see your apartment from ours." Jungkook said.

I smiled. Maybe coming here isn't so bad anymore.