Chapter 28

Sohyun's POV

Today was finally the day for our date! We were going out at 11am so after making breakfast, I got ready in my room. I put on some basic makeup, keeping it light and natural with, winged eyeliner, curled lashes and glossed lips. I wore a white lace halter neck dress with a thin brown belt around the waist with my white flats. My hair was fishtail braided to my right. I also brought along my brown leather satchel with my phone and necessities inside. I'm so nervous and excited!!! I wasn't sure where we were going, but Taehyung said to wear something casual... Was the dress to formal? Did it mean something? Should I change? I glanced at the clock. A minute to 11! I took a deep breath. You can do this Sohyun! As I swung open the door and stepped into the living room where the boys were at.

"Noona! The food you made was... Woah!" Jungkook yelled as he spotted me. The other members' jaws dropped too.

"Do I look okay? Should I change?"

"Andwe! No no no! Ani ani ani, bu ke yi!" They yelled. Ok...

"Where's Taehyung? We were supposed to go out!" I asked.

"Bwo?! Hyung went out half an hour ago. You should check his room!" Jimin suggested.

Bwo?! Did Taehyung forget? Why would he?! I sighed, passing by his room door. Wouldn't hurt to check, I thought. I swung open the door and saw... No one. Great! Guess I am hanging with the boys today. Jakkaman, what's that?

On Taehyung's bed, lay a pink card, with the word 소 (So) Could it be for me? I picked up the card and flipped it open.

To the beautiful Hyunnie,

Who might think I'd miss our date,

Fear not because that,

Would be a dumb mistake.

Instead, I plead,

That you take the lead,

And go to the place,

Where only the two of us know.

The place where only the two of us know? The tree? I smiled and put it in my satchel.

"I'm going out! See you later!" I yelled as I ran out the door. When I ran downstairs, I saw a vintage white bicycle, on it was a card labeled 휸 (Hyun) I opened it excitedly.

I hope you've seen this,

So I won't wait too long.

Our meeting place,

Has directions to go along.

Check the back,

I hope you get there safe.

Awwww!!!!! I flipped behind and sure enough, there was a hand drawn map by  Taehyung.

I chuckled as I closely inspected it. He drew it in great detail with colour pencils and even labeled the landmarks and the trees. My favourite tree was the one he named "Treena"!

I quickly followed the directions and arrived at the tree. As I walked to one side of the tree, I discovered that he made a ladder for me to climb! How sweet!!!

I scaled the ladder and arrived at the top and saw two boxes with another card. I opened it excitedly. It had 추 ( chu) written on it. I flipped to the back.

Inside one box,

Is food for you to eat.

Inside the other,

Is clothes for when we meet.

When you are done,

Go to namsan tower.

Please where the dress,

You'll look prettier than all the flowers.

PS . go at 5!!!

I giggled. Namsan it is!