Chapter 25

Sohyun's POV

Operation 936: Destroy Plastic Barbie had begun.

Current time: 1159 hours

Class was going to end. Students were glancing restlessly at the clock, waiting for the lesson to end. This was the time. I quickly tapped on the shoulder or the person in front of me. "Mina, could you pass this to Hyerin? I'm not sure who its from though." She nodded and leant forward to tap Hyerin and pass her the note.

Meet me at the cafeteria immediately after class. Its important.
~oppa

That was what was written in the note. Hopefully, she would know Taehyung well enough to recognise his handwriting. My heart panged a little at the thought. Jakkaman, was I jealous? Ani ani ani. Andwe! Focus Sohyun! I quickly glanced up at her, looking for any signs that may suggest something. Her face lit up and she smirked to herself. Once class ended, she was the first to get up from her seat. She swayed her hips as she sashayed out of class. She paused at the door, smiling coyly at Taehyung. Another pang. STOP SOHYUN! ITS NOT THE TIME! She opened the door and the white mess immediately coated her from head to toe! She let out an ear piercing shriek as she stormed to the nearest toilet. Most of the class had seen this unfortunate event, and laughed as they followed her outside. Part one success! She immediately stormed towards the toilet, only to see the out of order sign, staring back at her. She huffed again before visiting the other toilets. Two tries later, she gave up and used the only "accessible" toilet - the one right next to the canteen. Taehyung and I were silently following her as she swung open the door to the toilet. Lime green feathers rained down on her, fluttering crazily as another shriek burst out of her mouth. A smack was heard and suddenly she was turned around and shoved in through the cafeteria doors. The effect was amazing. I know it makes me sound super duper mean for saying this, but after all the mean things Hyerin did to me, I think I'd call this karma. Everyone immediately started laughing at her and taking out their phones and taking pictures. Hyerin immediately fled the scene and ran into one of the toilets. I kind of felt bad for her. Kind of.

Hyerin's POV

I was fuming. Sohyun would pay. Who did that bitch think she was?! If she thought that she could just humiliate me and take away my oppas like that. Oh she was so wrong. She better watch out. Nobody messes with Lee Hyerin and gets away with it.

Ohhhh what do u think Hyerin's planning now?? Was I too mean? But she kind of deserved it. She deserved it. Please like vote and comment!!!